Ct processor

brownclown

Well i know this a NY site but i"m sure i cant the the only one affected by NY's new law.  I hunt right over the state line, actually half is NY and half Ct near Danbury sometimes.  Since You can no longer bring out of state deer into NY anyone, anyone know of any deer processors in the Danbury Area?

10 minutes ago, brownclown said:

Well i know this a NY site but i"m sure i cant the the only one affected by NY's new law.  I hunt right over the state line, actually half is NY and half Ct near Danbury sometimes.  Since You can no longer bring out of state deer into NY anyone, anyone know of any deer processors in the Danbury Area?

check bowsite, the CT sub-thread. I'm sure google will help you find some too

https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/thread.cfm?threadid=212879&messages=5&state=Ct  here's a 2013 topic.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

check bowsite, the CT sub-thread. I'm sure google will help you find some too

https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/thread.cfm?threadid=212879&messages=5&state=Ct  here's a 2013 topic.

Thanks. i tried google and Saw that post but not much else . I wrote the number and will give a try at lunch but saw the date and first reply was by a guy trying several times but got no answer so was hoping some of the other 3n 3s guys might have experience.

26 minutes ago, brownclown said:

Thanks. i tried google and Saw that post but not much else . I wrote the number and will give a try at lunch but saw the date and first reply was by a guy trying several times but got no answer so was hoping some of the other 3n 3s guys might have experience.

Kevin's Taxidermy (Kevin Conroy) I think he's only a taxi, but i bet if you call him he might have some names/places for you.