Badlands Superday Pack $116 New

moog5050

I've been using this pack for the last 5 years. It's light weight, has enough room for extra cloths and gear for all day hunts. There are two zippered pockets on the inside of the main compartment. Two medium size zippered compartments on the side and two small ones on the waist belt. I use the straps to secure extra cloths to the outside at times too. It's built very well, but the material is a bit noisy and it's not water proof.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

If I owned that I would be carrying 30 pounds of stuff with me for every hunt. That’s why I stick with a fanny pack - no self restraint- if there is room i will fill it with something I probably won’t even need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have this one ?

2C4EF8F6-9D48-433E-8B61-BBD1A0E08FB3.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

If I owned that I would be carrying 30 pounds of stuff with me for every hunt. That’s why I stick with a fanny pack - no self restraint- if there is room i will fill it with something I probably won’t even need.

That's why you saw all my stands so close to each other

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ordered one. I've had the same camo backpack for umpteen years. No idea how many hours of woods time it's seen. 1000's I'd bet.    Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it holds a lot of gear and I know which pocket whatever item I'm looking for should be in BUT......now daughter can use one too to carry in some of her gear

• Like 1

I have 4-5 badlands packs. Love them. Can’t beat the forever warranty. I beat the heck outa mine. The always run a 50% off sale day after Christmas on all their gear. And 12 days of Christmas before with one item each day. I’ve never bought a pack for more than half price. In fact I should have a new one on my porch when I get home.

• Like 1

Worse is when you leave a snack bar inside one and the mice eat through the dam thing!  It was inside the truck on the passenger seat, now I am afraid of spending more than 40 bucks on one. lol

Lucky for me the cheap ones work, has two side pockets and open area to fit any extra gear.  Wonder if that lifetime warranty covers holes from mice?

One year in the ADK the mice where everywhere, I couldn't believe how many where on the road, so many my buddy was trying to avoid them!  I said you are willing to kill a deer for food but you are trying to avoid mice on the road?  He said YES, I said you are killing more by going back and forth on the road trying to avoid them and possibly crash your vehicle.  (I was also getting car sick, lucky for me he stopped after my words of wisdom sunk in!)

RIP Chris K.  

Worse is when you leave a snack bar inside one and the mice eat through the dam thing!  It was inside the truck on the passenger seat, now I am afraid of spending more than 40 bucks on one. lol
Lucky for me the cheap ones work, has two side pockets and open area to fit any extra gear.  Wonder if that lifetime warranty covers holes from mice?
One year in the ADK the mice where everywhere, I couldn't believe how many where on the road, so many my buddy was trying to avoid them!  I said you are willing to kill a deer for food but you are trying to avoid mice on the road?  He said YES, I said you are killing more by going back and forth on the road trying to avoid them and possibly crash your vehicle.  (I was also getting car sick, lucky for me he stopped after my words of wisdom sunk in!)
RIP Chris K.  
Their warranty would cover you shooting it full of holes

• Like 1

They defy you to damage it and will cover any damage.
Much like vortex where you can quite literally blast a hole through your scope or even melt it in a fire and they'll still fix or replace it for you. They're fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...

Love this company. Sent back a pack when the season ended that the shoulder straps were getting close to coming apart after years of overstuffed abuse. A couple days later they call saying it can’t be fixed what new pack can we send you. Got a new one coming in the mail.

• Like 2