It’s gonna be a boy!!!

Otto

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!, my daughter and son-in-law are expecting A BOY!!!!!   Due date is early June, all is going well with mother and baby so far!!!  Our first grandchild!!!!!! :danced:

So excited it going to be a boy, I have two daughters.   If he is left-handed, he will have lots of hand me downs if the firearms department. 

• Like 31

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!, my daughter and son-in-law are expecting A BOY!!!!!   Due date is early June, all is going well with mother and baby so far!!!  Our first grandchild!!!!!! :danced:
So excited it going to be a boy, I have two daughters.   If he is left-handed, he will have lots of hand me downs if the firearms department. 

Your first grandchild is a masculine child! 4d3be2b74bd8a312999509013bd4fe0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Your first grandchild is a masculine child! 4d3be2b74bd8a312999509013bd4fe0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Must be a Buffalo/Clarence Center thing, that’s the exact same quote and picture my buddy Rick sent me! 

• Like 1

Congratulations Otto! Our first grandchild was also a boy after us raising two daughters. To be fair, his twin sister was born a few minutes later. We're up to 4 g-kids with hopefully one more planned.

You're going to love this time in your life!

Edited by Steuben Jerry