Stuff

Lawdwaz

Lol my wife is on a cleaning terror.  Which means I'm on a cleaning terror .  Spent some time organizing in the basement.  8 bags of trash to the dump. Some stuff to burn . 40 years you accumulate  alot of sheeit.... er um  rather stuff. Not near done . In the spring I'm going to have a small dumpster brought in . At least the stuff  you inherited  is usable .

8 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Note......the pistol is a .22 blank

my Dad had one exactly like that at camp.  Came in handy one night.   We were at camp in the early spring and no one arounnd the other camps.  Below us down the hill 3 cars pull up to one of the camps. We knew it wasnt the owners.   We stood quiet outside and heard one of them say "push it off with a screwdriver" .  My Dad yells down there - "what are you doing?"  " you better leave before i call the Sherriffs"  Well the thing is we had no phone at camp..lol .   And long before cell phones.  So its my Dad who wasnt in the best shape from a recent bad car accident, my older brother and me at 14.  So all of a sudden can hear them coming up the hill thru the woods running at us.  I figured i would tackle the first one that came out and here we go.....

My Dad pulled that pistol out from behind his waistband and fired a shot in the air (blanks) . They took off running back down the hill and got into their cars and even bumped into each other getting out.  Lol.  Was glad he had that.  We stood watch til morn with a real gun til morn for sure and reported it to the owner.  

Seeing that pistol made me smile - brought back a memory for sure.   

• Like 8

There is good and bad "stuff"......  Looks to me, that is all "good" stuff!!!

Bet those turkey calls sound sweet!! 

I need to do a cleaning this winter. I'll have "stuff" to sell, give away, and throw out. All to make room for new stuff!