Air fryers

Anything you'd like to share you've cooked with one?

So far I've cooked boneless chicken breasts for a salad with blue cheese/apples and honey mustard vinegrette

Bacon

Imitation crab tempura with a goyza dipping sauce

Just received it as a gift for Christmas and having fun so far

Edited by turkeyfeathers

5 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I've had burgers, wings and fry's out of an air fryer before and all where excellent. The burgers where even cooked from frozen. 

i have a fry cutter. throw in a whole tater cut and lightly brushed with oil and it's like natural cut fries you get at the county fair.

• Like 2

Slice some zucchini fairly thin, egg bath and then Italian breadcrumb...   10 to 12 minutes in air fryer (depending on thickness)...    Dip in your favorite dressing (I like 1000 Island or Poppy Seed)....   really good football game snack..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think I’ve used mine every day since I got it, Brussels sprouts, wings, pork chops, porterhouse steak, hot dogs, bacon. Chicken nuggets for my kid, tater tots. I’m sure there is more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I myself have not cooked anything with the air fryer. Mrs Bundy has though and that thing is amazing. Wings cooked in there are to die for. I didnt think about perogies, but great idea. Ill get her going on that pretty quick.  One thing she made recently I recall is rolls. Worked great.

43 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I myself have not cooked anything with the air fryer. Mrs Bundy has though and that thing is amazing. Wings cooked in there are to die for. I didnt think about perogies, but great idea. Ill get her going on that pretty quick.  One thing she made recently I recall is rolls. Worked great.

We, of course, now would like to know which model Mrs Bundy is using.

15 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Seriously what a turd. It sounds like they love it but don't want to rate it as such. What a turd

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I love when someone reviews a recipe and gives it a bad rating with "I didnt think it called for enough salt so I added a teaspoon, it was too salty!"

• Like 1

I love when someone reviews a recipe and gives it a bad rating with "I didnt think it called for enough salt so I added a teaspoon, it was too salty!"
Appears that could possibly be the same person hahaha. Also here's a link to a YouTube I saw which convinced me of getting it. Also his wings look fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk