The Quest for 1,000 Inches (2019)

BizCT

I am forming a team to compete with the WNY/Biz crew.  Please send your resume to me.  Those selected will be notified.  $50 application fee applies.  But if you find 3 more for the team, you will receive 1/2 of their application fee and so on and so on.  The bigger the team, the better.  I think that's how it works.

I’ll need all prior kills for team members to adequately handicap each person. For example, TreeGuy’s corn bucks are worth 63%. So a 125” there is worth 79”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I wouldn't trade any team members in the team text , I cant even count the number of times i laugh at reading the group text. Here's one from Treeguy that even my wife got the pleasure of seeing .

CutPaste_2020-02-20_09-21-32-012.png

I see what he did there by making you look like you have a shaved head.  That @TreeGuy

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I wouldn't trade any team members in the team text , I cant even count the number of times i laugh at reading the group text. Here's one from Treeguy that even my wife got the pleasure of seeing .

CutPaste_2020-02-20_09-21-32-012.png

You are still carrying around that trophy for "First buck from the ground in 2019" ?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I didn’t even see a buck during gun season. But I’ll let the rest of you take the blame. 
250 texts is nothing. I have spent 1/2 hr going back to read them all some nights. It’s called the emotional roller coaster, it’s it’s quite the ride 

it's way more than I thought. I just logged into Sprint and it shows over 21,000 texts this billing cycle with 11 days to go! So i must be around 30,000 per month?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I think I know why Lawd is known as two buck Larry!  He doesn't answer all those texts cause he is actually hunting. 

yes, but everyone knows we are in the midst of "The Year of the Biz". My Fiscal year actually runs close to 1.5 years- June 1, 2019 - December 2020. 

• Rainbow Trout on the Big O
  • Several Forum GTG's- Goat GTG, NYC GTG, Westchester GTG, 9J GTG
  • Zero 3-putts when golfing with TF
  • Pharaoh's with Jeremy K
  • 2019 Ford Ranger
  • 2019 Personal Best NY whitetail
  • Daughter Born
  • Chiefs Superbowl
  • Hangover from 2018 Red Sox WS title
  • 2-buck 2020 NY hunting season to come
  • Multiple hole in ones in golf 2020 season to come
  • Personal best fishing accolades in 2020 season to come
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I am forming a team to compete with the WNY/Biz crew.  Please send your resume to me.  Those selected will be notified.  $50 application fee applies.  But if you find 3 more for the team, you will receive 1/2 of their application fee and so on and so on.  The bigger the team, the better.  I think that's how it works.

Maybe you should do the 1000 lbs of bear club. Since you have the bear take for the whole region locked up. 

7 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I think I know why Lawd is known as two buck Larry!  He doesn't answer all those texts cause he is actually hunting. 

Typically I go “radio silent” when things start to heat up.  It’s all I can do to NOT crap my drawers, how am I gonna text these guys??

• Like 6

yes, but everyone knows we are in the midst of "The Year of the Biz". My Fiscal year actually runs close to 1.5 years- June 1, 2019 - December 2020. 
  • Rainbow Trout on the Big O
  • Several Forum GTG's- Goat GTG, NYC GTG, Westchester GTG, 9J GTG
  • Zero 3-putts when golfing with TF
  • Pharaoh's with Jeremy K
  • 2019 Ford Ranger
  • 2019 Personal Best NY whitetail
  • Daughter Born
  • Chiefs Superbowl
  • Hangover from 2018 Red Sox WS title
  • 2-buck 2020 NY hunting season to come
  • Multiple hole in ones in golf 2020 season to come
  • Personal best fishing accolades in 2020 season to come

Those are some lofty goals. May at least 2 of them come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk