Treeguy and Slim (my new nickname after 9 days of cardio) - 1/3/20

First hunt of 2020 tonight.  Heading to Geneseo.  Predicting that [mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention] kills his long sought after black yote - or maybe not.   Updates to follow for those bored sitting at home.   Hoping to avoid the cow poop tonight, but welcome the real coyote cover scent.

Good luck!

Speaking of color phase yotes. I saw on Hudson valley sportsman forum that someone trapped a beautiful all white coyote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Good luck!

Speaking of color phase yotes. I saw on Hudson valley sportsman forum that someone trapped a beautiful all white coyote

They all look either white or black through the scope depending on which color scheme you choose.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you get a mountain lion encounter, be prepared for the black stealth helicopter..It will be there within minutes after the chip in the cat indicates that it is dead... After all, our DEC personnel have nothing ELSE to do...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I’ve told a couple of friends I’m not dragging them. I’ll quarter and pack them out

I'll just leave them in the woods and go home and comfort their wives......

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fun night but no yotes called in.  I did miss a fox on a long Hail Mary when he wouldn’t commit and then missed one I should have killed inside 100yds.  I better be at the academy when it starts.  Treeguy was too busy filming an owl that attacked the caller to care about the fox.  Lol. Regardless still exciting.   Did see a nice yote on wrong side of road when pulling into last set.  But he saw us too.   

• Like 5