Jim Shockey

sbuff

A pretty gal that would wake you up to get out there hunting cause she wants to go just as bad. ..... Puts her into the "Hot" category. 
Plus imagine the hunting access she has.  Def Hot!  
She wins. 

I don’t want a girlfriend or wife who hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

My wife likes when I’m gone to hunt and I like being gone to hunt....perfect woman for me!!! I also don’t want to work with my wife. No issue with those of you who do but I just like to keep thing separate .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Agreed. That’s my opinion now in my current stage of life. If she also hunted that just means even more planning, money, headaches etc. however my opinion might change as the years go on and the kids are gone. Might be cool to have a wife that also hunts. I don’t think I have to worry about that though. My wife loves venison and red meat but I don’t think she could pull the trigger.

• Like 1

Eva may not appeal to some of you, and I don't watch cable TV so I don't know anything about her, but seeing her online I can tell you this.  She's better looking than anyone I've ever hunted with.  I would also rather spend a day hunting with her than anyone on here.  No offense meant. ^_^

I would love to have a mate that hunts with me.  Had one that bitched about my hunting all the time, but wouldn't come even when encouraged.  Expecting me to give up my passion to spend more time with her doing nothing seemed selfish.  Spend more time with me by getting involved in my passion.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rattler said:

Eva may not appeal to some of you, and I don't watch cable TV so I don't know anything about her, but seeing her online I can tell you this.  She's better looking than anyone I've ever hunted with.  I would also rather spend a day hunting with her than anyone on here.  No offense meant. ^_^

I would love to have a mate that hunts with me.  Had one that bitched about my hunting all the time, but wouldn't come even when encouraged.  Expecting me to give up my passion to spend more time with her doing nothing seemed selfish.  Spend more time with me by getting involved in my passion.

I take offense to that. There are tons of members on this forum i would rather hunt with than Eva, including you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rattler said:

We don’t wanna hunt with you either, lol. :tease:

Edited by squirrelwhisperer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, Lawdwaz said:

Ok.....he dressed like that 30+ years ago before he was a well known personality.   The time I first became familiar with him was through his writing in Big Buck Magazine.  

Meaning what?  He's looked silly longer than most people realize? :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I take offense to that. There are tons of members on this forum i would rather hunt with than Eva, including you!

Remember, offense cannot be given, only taken.

It's not that I wouldn't hunt with you guys, it's just that I'd rather hunt with her if given the choice.  Maybe because I'm not married and that leaves me some options you married guys don't have.  :airkiss:

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 2:05 PM, Dr. Jerkman said:

Can't. Gonna have to agree with you. Her face is a little weird looking. I can't quite tell what it is but there's just something slightly off denoting her from being hot.

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

Because if you squint enough, her face can pass off as a very well put together trans-dude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/15/2020 at 11:17 AM, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you’ve ever saw the episodes where he hunted with the old guy I believe it was his uncle it’s what I imagine a day in the woods with Pygmy would be like. Those were my favorite episodes, I don’t think I’ve watched one since the old timer died.

His dad Hal and his dad's friend Lenny or something like that. Neither one gave a shit but they had years of sleighing monsters under their belt. They were happy just to get back in the woods without shitting their pants or getting cold right after they sat down.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 10:55 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Eva Shockey is not hot. COME AT ME!

you're vested interests are solid now but in a past life you'd call her the most beautiful woman on earth ….you'd be a fool not to with her dad primed to take you on a guided premier Saskatchewan buck hunt or Yukon bull moose hunt.

• Like 1

you're vested interests are solid now but in a past life you'd call her the most beautiful woman on earth ….you'd be a fool not to with her dad primed to take you on a guided premier Saskatchewan buck hunt or Yukon bull moose hunt.

Lol, I’d rather try to steal Tiffany away from Lee

• Like 1

Lol, I’d rather try to steal Tiffany away from Lee

She seemed pretty nice when I met her years back. I remember her having old looking hands which seems odd but certainly not a deal breaker. Potential for cool hunts definitely goes to Eva though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

I have really enjoyed Jim Shockeys uncharted this season. The Yukon version. It's on the outdoor channel on Mondays. It shows different guides out with hunters and the good and the bad.  A lot of guys that have saved up for this dream trip.  Shows the guides that struck out as well as the successful ones. And all that goes into getting the camps and float planes set up.  Moose, caribou, grizzly, wolves.  The wolves are amazing. Tonites show they were overlooking a valley with wolves on each side of it.  Great show. 

• Like 4

Don't know how I missed this thread.  People can bash Jim Shockey all they want, but I have no doubt he could out hunt and out walk anyone up a sheep mountain here and probably any other hunting celebrity for that matter, too.  The guy looks like the real deal to me.  As cool headed as they get.  You can tell the guy loves to hunt, but you won't hear those stupid typical celebrity hunter phrases or antics from him. Heard him on numerous podcasts and is a well spoken, intelligent speaker and ambassador for the sport.

Edited by steve863
  • Like 4