Jim Shockey

sbuff

Jim Shockey Hunting Adventures is on right now (396 Dish Network) and he is guiding Steve & Jason Hornady for bear in Vancouver if you're interested.  (If you aren't, maybe watch the Golden Globes on NBC................ya blade)

:)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 4

• 5 months later...
28 minutes ago, cas said:

I can't get past the costume. 

Ok.....he dressed like that 30+ years ago before he was a well known personality.   The time I first became familiar with him was through his writing in Big Buck Magazine.  

I find it funny that everyone that said he's a sellout or whatever must watch his show..or have at some point. Have 3 channels and I usually w and the old VHS tapes from the 80s and 90s where they are trying to teach you something not entertain. Don't really care who sponsors who or if they switch companies or leave them ,I think Michael waddle was a primos guy for many years..left for more money on his own..guess he sold out as well.. unfortunately it's a business now for most hosts.

I only.warch 1 hunting show and only.because its local.amd.i. know many of the kids on it through their parents, and that is CRCS outdoors.. school kids hunting,  New Zealand,  charter fishing on lake Ontario, hunting local private and state land. The host is the local science teacher.  It's not high quality nor trophy hunting by any means but I find it enjoyable. They have sponsors but nothing like the professionals..  

3 hours ago, G-Man said:

I find it funny that everyone that said he's a sellout or whatever must watch his show..or have at some point. Have 3 channels and I usually w and the old VHS tapes from the 80s and 90s where they are trying to teach you something not entertain. Don't really care who sponsors who or if they switch companies or leave them ,I think Michael waddle was a primos guy for many years..left for more money on his own..guess he sold out as well.. unfortunately it's a business now for most hosts.

I only.warch 1 hunting show and only.because its local.amd.i. know many of the kids on it through their parents, and that is CRCS outdoors.. school kids hunting,  New Zealand,  charter fishing on lake Ontario, hunting local private and state land. The host is the local science teacher.  It's not high quality nor trophy hunting by any means but I find it enjoyable. They have sponsors but nothing like the professionals..  

Too funny!  Of course those that have commented have seen his show.........Most here have more than 3 channels hence they're the ones commenting on this thread.  All those 80's and 90's stars like Peter Fiducia, Noel Feather, Kirt Darner, Roger Raglin.....?? Or is it the Wensel's and Paul Brunner's? 

It is Shockey's living, plain and simple.  If he can make a change to another sponsor and he believes in, WGAS?  He isn't a school teacher, accountant, lawyer, bricklayer etc, he makes his living (or a big percentage of it) from his television show, endorsements and all that helps his guiding/outfitting business.  Enviable? Heck yes most would say....but of course not all would enjoy his lifestyle.

Eva Shockey is not hot. COME AT ME!
Can't. Gonna have to agree with you. Her face is a little weird looking. I can't quite tell what it is but there's just something slightly off denoting her from being hot.

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

8 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

Can't. Gonna have to agree with you. Her face is a little weird looking. I can't quite tell what it is but there's just something slightly off denoting her from being hot.

and her overly hardcore desire to be a celebrity influencer is annoying.

but in other worlds (furniture, makeup, housing, etc.).  https://evashockey.com/about/ 
Well did she go to school? Did she earn a degree in a valuable field? Did she learn a skill that is in demand? Maybe she makes fancy stuff that people like idk. I mean why not use the opportunities and resources you have to try and make something better? Also I will still add the disclaimer that I know literally zero about her other than your post calling her ugly which I'd agree with. She kind of looks like a pumpkin when she smiles.

1 hour ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

Well did she go to school? Did she earn a degree in a valuable field? Did she learn a skill that is in demand? Maybe she makes fancy stuff that people like idk. I mean why not use the opportunities and resources you have to try and make something better? Also I will still add the disclaimer that I know literally zero about her other than your post calling her ugly which I'd agree with. She kind of looks like a pumpkin when she smiles.

I didn't say "ugly". I said "not hot". She falls in between like many women.

• Like 1