Pup came home today.

Nytracker

Lol why ?

Why  you cant take that cute like face.20200117_185957.thumb.jpg.159878201348cf6b35b21f7c9794ffc4.jpg

Cute puppy faces are tearing down my defenses against not getting another puppy! They are making me forget about all the training and responsibilities that go with a new puppy.

Dang it they are just so cute though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Cute puppy faces are tearing down my defenses against not getting another puppy! They are making me forget about all the training and responsibilities that go with a new puppy.

Dang it they are just so cute though!

It's a little better after the first year, then after 2 you forgot all about it when they are your buddy! I'm worried about the time commitment but it will work out. The pup I'm getting will probably be my last. Age says I'm on the downhill slope. Funny I don't feel it!

It's a little better after the first year, then after 2 you forgot all about it when they are your buddy! I'm worried about the time commitment but it will work out. The pup I'm getting will probably be my last. Age says I'm on the downhill slope. Funny I don't feel it!

The time commitment is truly my biggest barrier. When we got our current dog as a puppy I lived 2 min away from my work and would always come home at lunch to feed her and let her out. I did that for months and months until she got old enough that she was only fed twice a day and could hold her bladder for the 8 hour work day. Now I work 40 minutes from home as does my wife so there’s no way to let her out for that mid afternoon break.

4 hours ago, Moho81 said:

The time commitment is truly my biggest barrier. When we got our current dog as a puppy I lived 2 min away from my work and would always come home at lunch to feed her and let her out. I did that for months and months until she got old enough that she was only fed twice a day and could hold her bladder for the 8 hour work day. Now I work 40 minutes from home as does my wife so there’s no way to let her out for that mid afternoon break.

That's what doggy day cares are for .

• 2 weeks later...

Ruger missed his vet  appt . As they closed early . Not sure  what he weighs  now but he is long and leggy . All legs and elbows . Looks like a dachshund with a lab head . We slept until 7 am this morning for the first time  

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Ruger missed his vet  appt . As they closed early . Not sure  what he weighs  now but he is long and leggy . All legs and elbows . Looks like a dachshund with a lab head . We slept until 7 am this morning for the first time  

Lucky you.   Stella still can't grasp the concept of sleet.  If it's light outside, it's time to play.  Lol.