Pup came home today.

Nytracker

I am guessing it was just getting light out and light enough for him to see it with the drapes closed . Same thing this morning.  Just before  7 am . I can handle that  as 7 am is really sleeping in for me . I'm up everyday at 5 for work and earlier for hunting or fishing .

• 2 weeks later...

20200211_190030.thumb.jpg.dc08e8bd2f48ba2d680ad29834b4b42d.jpg

He is getting  bigger and vicious...  last Friday Ruger went to the vets  for his last parvo vaccine  and checkup . He gained 11 lbs in 3 weeks .   Sleeping through the night ... actually slept to 7 am both days this weekend . Always hungry.  Working on sit ... stay .... heel . Suprising  how fast he is picking things up . 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ruger is 4 months old now . Went to the vets again.  Got  his last parvo  first lepto and something else . Aunt Doc says he is doing great . Knees and hips felt good and he is at good  weight for his age . He is now 30 lbs . Talk about fearless he wanted in the worst way to play with a 10 month old st bernard.. he was 110 lbs . 2more visits and hen will be done with his vaccinations .  At 10 months he gets the nasty deed done .

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Nytracker said:

He is a ladies man ... the girls at the vets office fawn over him something fierce.... they all want to take him home .... I'm a little jealous...

Yeah... I know how he feels....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nytracker said:

I'm sure you can get all the dates you want at the vets office....animal auctions ... county fair... sheep pasture...

Oh Shucks, , I can do that right up the road at my Amish neighbors....They even promote safe sex....They spray paint an " X" on the sheep that kick  !!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

The x is for the ones.that were all ready  bread...

Thank God for that....Can you imagine..?....Well..... Let's not go there....< Pygmy rolls  his sexy brown eyes>….

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

All this reminds me of a story.....When I was growing up in the  rural wilds here near Dogpatch, we had a neighbor who lived a couple of miles away, Milo Fernbender… Milo lived by himself, never had a woman as far as I know, but  he made his living  on a hilltop hardscrabble dirt farm, and he had lots of animals...

Somebody turned old Milo in  for a crime...We never knew who it was, but even here there a few commie pinko democrats who still thought that FDR had something to do with us winning WWII...

Milo was  brought up before  the township  judge,  Tink Stewart, on a charge of bestiality...

Tink told Milo.. " You have been charged with the crime of bestiality, which means having sexual intercourse with animals, such as dogs, goats, sheep, pigs, cows, horses, chickens..""

At this point, Milo jumped up and said  " CHICKENS  !!!???".....

16 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Wasn't he related to rance crabtree?

Rancid Crabtree was    Milo's second cousin twice removed...They were very close....

They were both prone to statements like   "  Thar's a GOL-DURNED  BEAR  nestin' under mah BRUSHPILE !!  "

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...