New Lever Gun

Don_C

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

really ?? wow - cause most places didnt want to touch it.  Said there were too many issues with trying to do those triggers and everyone pointed me to the guy in PA including lots of folks on here.  You sure lucked out with a good neighbor.  

I did read not to even think about messing with it if you have a bad trigger.  Neil Jones is one of two who will work on the BLR apparently, he is in PA. The other guy is in CO I believe.  I actually emailed Neil Jones before purchasing it. There is no way I'm even thinking about changing it after getting it in my hands.  I was pleasantly surprised to find the trigger on this particular rifle to be absolutely fine, I would even say it is very good.  Maybe there were some manufacturing years that had issues, I don't know.  Maybe I've just been lucky with triggers over the years, I've only ever had issues with one early 2000's Model 70 and a 700 that were both horrible. 

Edited by Don_C
  • Like 1