blackbeltbill

DUAL SURVIVAL-- CODY'S FEET!

This used to be a great Show when Cody was paired with ex- Sniper Dave. I did not like Joe at all because of his constant disrespect when addressing Cody Verbally. Avid weightlifter Cody is as is obvious.  When Cody got Fired-- that is when, I stopped watching.

• Like 1

I just don't believe he really did this all the time. Maybe in the film segments. One really deep cut and you are done. No way in the snow his feet would fall off! lol

"We Feed 'em"

"He Breeds 'em"

Legends Lodge, "Where Legends are born"

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

This used to be a great Show when Cody was paired with ex- Sniper Dave. I did not like Joe at all because of his constant disrespect when addressing Cody Verbally. Avid weightlifter Cody is as is obvious.  When Cody got Fired-- that is when, I stopped watching.

thats funny cause i liked the show better with Joe.  Loved how he would tell him to have some sense and put some shoes on !  lol 

I've ran bare foot for a bit.  You have to train your way up to it.  But right when I got to that point, I stopped working out.  Now I haven't train consistently enough to work my way back.  It can be done.  Your feet toughens and you basically just watch where you step.  Just don't go running in pitch darkness.  Cody isn't running blind either.  He take slow methodical steps.  The snow is a problem but he always wore wool socks when in snow so he's not completely bare.

• Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Canterbury was never a sniper , some “ sniper training “ in the military is as far as it went.

He was some dude posting bushcraft videos on YouTube , auditioned for the show and to many folks surprise got  the job, prior to the show he was not an expert in anything .

So people stared digging and it turned out he exaggerated his military career to look better for the show .

I do know a guy who took some bushcraft courses at his school in Ohio, and he seemed to like it and him .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

`

17 hours ago, Nomad said:

Canterbury was never a sniper , some “ sniper training “ in the military is as far as it went.

He was some dude posting bushcraft videos on YouTube , auditioned for the show and to many folks surprise got  the job, prior to the show he was not an expert in anything .

So people stared digging and it turned out he exaggerated his military career to look better for the show .

I do know a guy who took some bushcraft courses at his school in Ohio, and he seemed to like it and him .

It sucked when it cae out, becuase the two did work together well. They tried to play up some fights between them, but you can see they didnt have any problems with eachother. It was a good show until then 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 9:50 PM, nyslowhand said:

Just another TV reality show that has come under fire for not being so .. real!

They all are scripted , staged , reshot ,everyone knows this, lying about your military background though isn’t part of the deal . 
American Pickers , they have a caravan  of RV’s, tractor trailers and that little van the two stars are shown “ driving around “ in lol .

Anything put in the van for the show, is taken right back off and put in the tractor trailer , all the items they find are pre staged , but since I like old stuff I watch it .

I just never liked Joe's Attitude towards Cody. Unfortunately Cody while big as a house has a very humble personality. One of my fav episodes was the ( Joe Rattlesnake episode).

Now we know Bill's a feet guy. The mysteries keep unraveling.

I have no respect for Canterbury, to many real people have fought and died for this country for to me to respect a liar in what he did to serve his country. Sorry, two things no one should ever lie about, military service and LEO service.

They all are scripted , staged , reshot ,everyone knows this, lying about your military background though isn’t part of the deal . 
American Pickers , they have a caravan  of RV’s, tractor trailers and that little van the two stars are shown “ driving around “ in lol .
Anything put in the van for the show, is taken right back off and put in the tractor trailer , all the items they find are pre staged , but since I like old stuff I watch it .

Cracks me up when they waste an old man’s entire day and buy three oil cans and some motorcycle tail light for $35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg