Cell Cams

Speaking of Cell Cameras, what do we have here? We have outfitted local ECO's with texting cell cameras. Already paid dividends in Washington County with tickets being issued. Pictured here are ECO M. Krug and some of our Branch Board Members making the presentation.

We've also gotten them a couple anamatronic robo deer. No pictures to share for those but if you see them they will be a within a nice shot from the roadside.

3a8dfe79e0458264c3bac167681d7de7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

If it was up to me, all hunters would wear body cams with live feed to the DEC office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine how boring that job would be to watch all the footage. 7:15 nothing. 8:26 chipmunk. 9:15 red squirrel. 10:02 takes a leak. 10:04 has a snack. 11:00 wakes up from nap. 11:38 nothing..... on repeat for days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

We actually had a guy vandalize an educational roadside sign we had. Set it back up and put a cam on it hidden like it was a light box. Got his mug holding up the can spraying away. NYSP went to him with the evidence. Had no choice but to plead guilty.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1