Boat for sale

2011 Seaark Forecast 17' C with 2014 40 HP Yamaha.  Whole rig was bought new in 2014, they had a 75 on it and I wanted less motor so put a new 40Hp on it.  Boat will go 32mph with one person 28mph with 3 people. Has two fish finders and a front trolling motor 45# minn kota with two marine batteries for it.  Front and rear livewells. New trailer tires in '19.  Runs great Asking $9000.    Boat is in storage but can be viewed.  Can be taken out of storage pending snow but can be stored for free rest of winter as well.  PM me if interested.  thanks 

The SeaArk!.jpg

boat 1.jpg

boat 2.jpg

boat 5.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, grampy said:

Great looking rig at a good price. Looks very well taken care of too. And I know more than a few fish have been pulled over the side of her! Good luck with the sale my friend.

Thanks much.  Its a great rig just looking for something a bit different with a deep V.  And yeah a whole lotta fish have seen the topside!  Its in great shape.  Carpet needs a shampoo but not a tear in it.  Place that has the boat I want doesnt take trade ins so its on the block.  Books from $9700 - $8600 without fish finders and trolling motor.