Orvis T3 9' 9wt 2 Piece Fly Rod

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Nah my year was better 06/20/2020 but now it will be 08/08/2020 still looks super sweet possibly even better since it reads 08082020 vs 06202020 not to mention now it holds the same date whether US date format or European. Both read 08/08/2020

Call Me The Teflon Don

August 8th is my good friend's bday though.

If I didn't already  have 3  8 wt rods I would buy this, they are a pretty sweet rod ..especially  for $75.50
Too late. Tacks already texted me that he's gonna give it to me as a wedding present. Man this forum is full of awesome guys!

Call Me The Teflon Don

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'll make a formal offer of $76. I think I can sell it for more locally. I'm a big "buy low, sell high" guy.

you're just hoping Ill ship you the wrong rod, tell you to keep it, Ill ship the correct one to your old address, youll claim you cant get it, then Ill have to ship you my prized Sage LLS for your trouble. Then youll sell all three rods to Jerkman for $400

• Like 2

you're just hoping Ill ship you the wrong rod, tell you to keep it, Ill ship the correct one to your old address, youll claim you cant get it, then Ill have to ship you my prized Sage LLS for your trouble. Then youll sell all three rods to Jerkman for $400
That wont happen since you already committed to giving them to me as a wedding present

Call Me The Teflon Don

30 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I woouldn't hold out for that type of profit margin. I would sell all 3 for $150, take my $75 profit and buy a ticket to Chiefs @ Bills. 

• Like 1