Mancave buck

Swamp_bucks

4 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

about as real as the chicks in bikinis calendar that replica rack was supposedly in. sadly i've yet to see it.

Think he's got an uncle out your way in Sullivan County that has all the booners in the record books...

Edited by WNY Bowhunter

I forget the backstory on that - didn't he find sheds or something and has some publicity around it? I know he is big into shed hunting.

Can't say the new replica deer looks even remotely good. Odd someone would like it. Probably a shed hunter thing.

1 minute ago, phade said:

I forget the backstory on that - didn't he find sheds or something and has some publicity around it? I know he is big into shed hunting.

Can't say the new replica deer looks even remotely good. Odd someone would like it. Probably a shed hunter thing.

deer farmer made replicas of sheds he got from penned bucks. he bought sheds and then put it out there like they were real. problem was they were a little too big as in bigger than Milo Hanson buck. Multiple replicas supposedly made from the same set his fake antlers came from. story i heard.

4 minutes ago, phade said:

He found them alright. On ebay.