Back in the day

Water Rat

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

And that would stop you why ?....

Who said it would stop me  ??   Actually I think it's kind of cool... Reminds me of some of those Woodhull girls I used to hang around with...

I remember the time  Velma Fernbender asked me if I'd like to SHAVE her....

I'll never forget sitting in that old cast iron scalding  tub  out in her Daddy's hog barn, shaving her back....

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Pygmy said:

Who said it would stop me  ??   Actually I think it's kind of cool... Reminds me of some of those Woodhull girls I used to hang around with...

I remember the time  Velma Fernbender asked me if I'd like to SHAVE her....

I'll never forget sitting in that old cast iron scalding  tub  out in her Daddy's hog barn, shaving her back....

Woodhull.... odds are she was your first cousin... lmao

• Haha 1

This bridge was built in 1894 i beileve that picture is the first train to cross it.  If you look through the trees that is my parents house for the last 30yrs and my uncles 20 yrs prior.  That little windo is the attic anf to get to it you had to go through my bedroom which is on that side of the house.  The picture is taken from my aunts meadow that they've owned for 40yrs.   The old bases are still in the brook and the old tracks used as the snowmobile trails.  You can also find old pieces of the track.

Screenshot_20200119-110714.png

Edited by Swamp_bucks