Investment year in review.

Nomad

been in the weed ETF (MJ) a few weeks now. Printed good money yesterday, lost a bunch this morning. The beauty of the ETF is that the lows aren't as low, but of course the highs aren't as high. Pun accidently intended there haha. Don't let the dip scare you though. I'd maybe wait to buy more, but this is a long play.

been in the weed ETF (MJ) a few weeks now. Printed good money yesterday, lost a bunch this morning. The beauty of the ETF is that the lows aren't as low, but of course the highs aren't as high. Pun accidently intended there haha. Don't let the dip scare you though. I'd maybe wait to buy more, but this is a long play.

I had them for a while since I couldn’t buy an individual ones and sold in 2018. I think it hit $40 for a little bit I sold high $30’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

CCIV and SDGR and KEY all did well today but most others suffered good time to buy as corrections occur helps lower ur basis making more when market recovers.  
Not sure Yellens comments about bitcoins inefficient way to transact will have long term effects on growth price maybe short term but it’s transacted globally and blockchain tech is unique and will be used in many forms to generate revenue and hold assets she can’t stop it and billionaires are figuring out its value.  Gonna be a fun one to watch ride perhaps some index purchasing if values fall a bit more.  

when there’s a bloodbath be a vampire and suck up the good blood

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

i had 2 stop losses hit. I'm ok with that. Everything else I'm letting ride.

Same. I'm happy to be off of the day to day efforts; I have recurring investing and letting dividends or key growth stocks do their thing.

Stocks make up way less then half our holdings, and more towards income then growth , yet looks like we made around 8k today .

lol I didn’t figure in my wife’s 401k which is our biggest holding . 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1