Investment year in review.

Nomad

On 3/1/2021 at 10:33 AM, Otto said:

I am in for the ride! 

DRFK is being artificially inflated to try to take off the ride on GME. The last month has been fascinating. I know a lot more about the market now than I ever thought I would lol. As well as how crooked it is. Can't wait to see how this all plays out as there is a BOATLOAD of power and money on top and they do not like to lose. And how many laws will be broken and will the market survive, change or cease to exist as we know it?

On 1/13/2021 at 2:56 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That's a question you have to ask yourself. If you believe in the stock and that it will rise, then hold it. But if you confident that you can be making gains elsewhere then sell and make your gains! You can also jump back into the initial stock down the road anyway. I was in this situation with RKT- for about a month i contemplated selling. finnaly i took the loss, moved the money into draft kings and PENN and made that loss back quick anyway. RKT hasn't moved much so i made the right move.

RKT Finally short squeeze. But I left in december. sold 2,552 shares. Maybe too soon? but I made a lot of $ with that money elsehwhere these past 3 months. I'm still ahead.

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

RKT Finally short squeeze. But I left in december. sold 2,552 shares. Maybe too soon? but I made a lot of $ with that money elsehwhere these past 3 months. I'm still ahead.

rkt was and still is a bit of a gamble like all these short squeezes. I'd be happy to be out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

DRFK is being artificially inflated to try to take off the ride on GME. The last month has been fascinating. I know a lot more about the market now than I ever thought I would lol. As well as how crooked it is. Can't wait to see how this all plays out as there is a BOATLOAD of power and money on top and they do not like to lose. And how many laws will be broken and will the market survive, change or cease to exist as we know it?

Sorry I meant RKT not DRFK.

I have a reading comprehension problem I see lol.

YOU HAD ME WORRIED THERE!!!!

Don’t worry, It’s DKNG anyway. I’m up to 556 of them. And 310 of PENN. will buy more tomorrow. I tried my hand at an option today for DKNG. Made 34.4%, $500 and sold within a few hours. Back to stocks tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

DKNG $70.@otto owes me 1% commission on VOO, QQQ, DKNG and PENN. please feel free to use bitcoins for payment. I’m fine with 5 of them?

Will you accept beer instead? 

14 minutes ago, suburbanfarmer said:

Apologies for not reading all 25 earlier pages. What are you all using for the trades.

Ameritrade..UBS, etc? Whats the best/fair priced and easiest software to use? 

I use Charles Schwab, always been good to me. No trade costs and they have an app with facial recognition that gets me in fast!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

8f35baea3e7e33120614caf02831cbcf.png

March to March insane in my 401k thx to pandemic lows

Yeah its been nuts and I think that trend will continue for the year. I wish i had more to invest there are so many opportunities still.

• Like 1