Investment year in review.

Nomad

11 hours ago, Belo said:

market has been weird. lot of companies like zoom and nvidia post crazy good numbers and the stock goes down. 

Agree the last 2 weeks I’ve seen some of my %500 and %300 gains dwindling. I want to cash out but my advisor says to stay strong and hold . He drives a Lambo in the summer I drive a pickup. Not sure if I can hold for much longer. I knew this administration would F-up a good thing . 

market has been weird. lot of companies like zoom and nvidia post crazy good numbers and the stock goes down. 

It seems that most earnings are already built into price so it doesn’t move much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Today is the day to sell entire portfolio and follow BUZZ to the infinity and beyond!

They are trying to say it changes monthly based on internet posts. But my concern would be GameStop for example. You would have missed it and then got it too late? Either way no single stock will move the needle a ton

My coworker is doing $100k on BUZZ. He believes in Dave Portnoy more than me. My concern is how does Portnoy cheer for DKNG when it’s his rival to Penn. also what about the Portnoy haters? Will they short this etf to ruin him?

50 minutes ago, sodfather said:

Agree the last 2 weeks I’ve seen some of my %500 and %300 gains dwindling. I want to cash out but my advisor says to stay strong and hold . He drives a Lambo in the summer I drive a pickup. Not sure if I can hold for much longer. I knew this administration would F-up a good thing . 

There was a scary dip last week or the week before I think? Then everything bounced right back. It's hard to know for us peasents what the big guys are really thinking though. I'm not sure it's a bad thing to cash out on a few and go safe for a bit until we know what's going on. I know I did well buying a few stocks like mvis and ark on that dip and they're making me money now.

23 minutes ago, phade said:

I got back into my drip/dividend play stocks right at the right time. I prefer the long game I guess.

it's the smart play... it just isn't as fun haha.

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It seems that most earnings are already built into price so it doesn’t move much.

yeah i've heard that as well, but you'd think they'd stay flat then? The interesting play now is the comeback stocks like travel and leisure. But supposedly a similar story there with anticipation built into the pricing already.

• Like 1

Today is the day to sell entire portfolio and follow BUZZ to the infinity and beyond!

They are trying to say it changes monthly based on internet posts. But my concern would be GameStop for example. You would have missed it and then got it too late? Either way no single stock will move the needle a ton

My coworker is doing $100k on BUZZ. He believes in Dave Portnoy more than me. My concern is how does Portnoy cheer for DKNG when it’s his rival to Penn. also what about the Portnoy haters? Will they short this etf to ruin him?

16afdb340f4ae67c73833d80612fcdbd.jpg

still doggin....

Everything is tho. It’ll be fine.

good opportunity to buy the dip. I'm just not bullish on draftkings. My best friend worked there for a few years and I know some shit. This was a few years ago, so maybe they've turned things around.
My entire portfolio other than 2 stocks is red today. this sucks

I’m short term with them. Can’t lose the profits just seeing how far it rises

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

a freaking bloodbath today. I've never had everything all red. I've always had 1 or 2 fliers. 

Buy the dip!

40% yearly returns cannot continue or we'd all be billionaires (not even millionaires)

Buy the dip!
40% yearly returns cannot continue or we'd all be billionaires (not even millionaires)
Not when Biden is in charge. More like -40% returns

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belo said:

bought some apple calls because i just cant accept that they dont bounce right back

The large companies are valued at way more multiples than people historically are comfortable with. I think that is what is causing them the dropsies....them Amazon, etc.