Investment year in review.

Nomad

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maybe I’m using wrong term?

I bought 50 contracts for $0.83 each. $10 strike on 4/23. I paid like $4,100. I sold 20 of them for like $5,400 and kept the other 30. I could have sold all 50 for $13.400 (225%). But waiting on the other 30 for now since another month plus to go, could be worth way more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

no you're good. Some add legs and various strikes and dates. It's easy (as you know) to just add quantities. It's a whole other thing to have like a 3/19 120c, a 6/19 125c, 9/19 130c etc. You'd have to manage them all independently and many day traders do. 

congrats btw

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Belo said:

no you're good. Some add legs and various strikes and dates. It's easy (as you know) to just add quantities. It's a whole other thing to have like a 3/19 120c, a 6/19 125c, 9/19 130c etc. You'd have to manage them all independently and many day traders do. 

congrats btw

gotcha. yea, this is only my 4th option. the others i all did short term like buy on a wednesday with a friday end date and sell within a few hours.

I can't wait for the price to crash into what it's true value is...$0.00

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Why would he let it crash to $0? Maybe he sold $13M worth and playing with house money on the other $8M? I’m sure he’s made over $100M in his career

Why would he let it crash to $0? Maybe he sold $13M worth and playing with house money on the other $8M? I’m sure he’s made over $100M in his career

Oh I don't care about his usage of Bitcoin I'm speaking of Bitcoin being worthless entirely as a whole. Bitcoin is complete bullshit. The whole premise behind it is bullshit. There is nothing that says it should hold value other than the 2500 that own somewhere around 80% of all bitcoin. It's nonsense

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh I don't care about his usage of Bitcoin I'm speaking of Bitcoin being worthless entirely as a whole. Bitcoin is complete bullshit. The whole premise behind it is bullshit. There is nothing that says it should hold value other than the 2500 that own somewhere around 80% of all bitcoin. It's nonsense

#WeDemandADislikeButton

That’s fine but you can’t knock his hustle. His investment paid off handsomely

• Like 1

That’s fine but you can’t knock his hustle. His investment paid off handsomely

Oh absolutely. Wasn't knocking him. He's more than doubled his pay assuming it was given all at once. If it's paid out like a normal salary then he's getting less bitcoins now than he would have had the price stayed 23k

#WeDemandADislikeButton

11 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Couldn’t be more wrong . 

• Like 1

Just because they are making "bitcoin atms" doesn't mean it should have any real value. I like Bitcoin to the tuplip mania. The underlying technology of the blockchain is useful but the Bitcoin itself is huff and fluff bullshit and I look forward to the day it's value goes to zero. Only time will tell who is truly correct in this

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Just because they are making "bitcoin atms" doesn't mean it should have any real value. I like Bitcoin to the tuplip mania. The underlying technology of the blockchain is useful but the Bitcoin itself is huff and fluff bullshit and I look forward to the day it's value goes to zero. Only time will tell who is truly correct in this

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I’ve cashed in enough where I’m enjoying the ride . I’ll also follow the experts who are buying into it everyday. If you can handle it’s volatility it’s worth it . 

I’ve cashed in enough where I’m enjoying the ride . I’ll also follow the experts who are buying into it everyday. If you can handle it’s volatility it’s worth it . 
Oh not saying Money can't be made of it in the short term. I just personally believe it's nonsense and won't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Sure I may miss out on some money but that's alright.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Belo said:

an underlying fundamental issue still lies with being able to spend it. Sure opportunities are emerging, but it's still rare to be able to go out and buy a lambo with bitcoin.

https://www.cnet.com/pictures/things-you-didnt-know-you-could-buy-with-bitcoins/ Just sell a few bitcoins and cash out for the lambo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I added a 447 more GPRO shares when they dropped under $12 this morning. Raised my avg. cost to $9.56, but now I got 1,290 total shares. Still holding the 30 GPRO contract options for now too.

holy crap. an hour later and it's going for $13 now!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Buy the dip! Just added 100 more shares of Penn. Monday it's officially part of S&P500 and a return to $140 can happen quickly i think.

I did just that. Sold it last week as I didn't want to get greedy but couldn't resist picking some up a little while ago at about $118. I wonder how this fed meeting is going to affect the afternoon. need to keep a close eye on it just in case there is change to make a quick play.  

• Like 1