Investment year in review.

Nomad

I pulled a bunch of $ out of stocks this week to potentially make an offer on house without having to sell mine first. We decided not to make an offer so Monday I return to the market!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok I’m sucked in . Got my RH set up ,linked to bank , a grand in but waiting for Friday for the rest to transfer .

Plan for now is a few grand in each of  , coinbase and a of couple coins . No short term crap , I’m riding the wave to the end baby ! 

• Like 3

On 4/19/2021 at 12:36 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I got risky and bought 100 contracts for $20 on 5/21. Could be a huge payoff or a dud.

On 4/19/2021 at 12:42 PM, phade said:

Ballsy

Turns out some shady discrepancy on the amount of short %. The squeeze isn't happening so I cut my losses in half and got out.

Is moon safe the next Doge?

I looked into moonsafe. Tempting but also scary. Seems to be a pyramid scheme type thing and not easy to simply buy. Have to do crypto conversions etc. I’m gonna pass for now.

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Is moon safe the next Doge?

I looked into moonsafe. Tempting but also scary. Seems to be a pyramid scheme type thing and not easy to simply buy. Have to do crypto conversions etc. I’m gonna pass for now.

Yeah it's a gamble. Hard to buy and sketchy. People have made some money on it thought getting in early. Got to avoid those red flags. Doge while not to that level is more about understanding fundamentals against human emotion.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, phade said:

It's been a tough month for me. I'm not moving much right now, just kind of sitting.

Just DDD for me. I bought a bunch last week. Have a good feeling running up to 5/10 earnings. Yesterday was  a great today and hopefully today too.

This has become my favorite off season thread! I've been dabbling here and there for the last couple years, learning how to do my DD and watch how and sometimes why the market moves day to day with stocks I am interested in. Without investing a penny, i learned MEME stocks aren't for me.

Has anyone looked at HOFV? I have some friends that are in under $3.00 and believe it has huge upside. Curious as to the thoughts here.

I like ELY (Callaway) long and JD intrigues me as well, but I'm concerned with it being a Chinese company. 

Edited by SilentStalker
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2a0d17605a86e2055b1f9cac07ac61cc.png

TCIII told me about the cumrocket cummies crypto. I don’t have any but wish I did. Crazy gains

Well .... that's quite the name

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2021 at 8:16 AM, phade said:

It's been a tough month for me. I'm not moving much right now, just kind of sitting.

I did ok if you don't include PENN. lost a $600 option, doubled down and lost another $500 lol. Other than that though I made enough on other plays to erase those losses. 

edit to say i have a couple turd May options in CPNG and INTC

Edited by Belo