Investment year in review.

Nomad

My Ford option bit the bullet when the chip shortage finally got traction.

Outside of that, my ETH/BTC/DOGE are keeping me afloat, as are my REITs.

I have APHA, small position but such is life...we'll see what happens with the merger.

Edited by phade

Doge got picked up on another site for exchange. Plus the pending doom of Elon on SNL...

I'll take it. Wish I had more guts to have more than 10% of my portfolio in crypto...but I'm getting there mentally to move to a higher %.

• Like 2

Doge touched 70 cents. This crypto mania is [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] worst nightmare.
Not really. I'm going to laugh like hell when it all comes plummeting back to earth. A house of cards cannot stand

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Not really. I'm going to laugh like hell when it all comes plummeting back to earth. A house of cards cannot stand

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

why laugh? nobody will give up all their gains

why laugh? nobody will give up all their gains
All you need to do is open your eyes and see who is promoting these stupid ass coins. It's billionaires that already own the majority of these garbage coins. They keep pumping them up I guarantee they are planning on dumping if they haven't started already. All these fools buying these coins are is puppets for the billionaires

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

All you need to do is open your eyes and see who is promoting these stupid ass coins. It's billionaires that already own the majority of these garbage coins. They keep pumping them up I guarantee they are planning on dumping if they haven't started already. All these fools buying these coins are is puppets for the billionaires

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

So the gains that regular people on this forum are getting isn't real?

So the gains that regular people on this forum are getting isn't real?
Only if they're cashing out. And I never said people won't get lucky. I'm just saying these coins are bullshit and will not last. They're a joke

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

that's kinda where I'm at. I'm not rooting for that to happen by any means, but I've seen how are government likes to track and control currency. This will end. The question is only how and when. Doesn't mean there will be a crash either, but it's just a ride I've chosen to not hop on.

Good luck to those who are on it.

23 hours ago, phade said:

Doge got picked up on another site for exchange. Plus the pending doom of Elon on SNL...

I'll take it. Wish I had more guts to have more than 10% of my portfolio in crypto...but I'm getting there mentally to move to a higher %.

Ha I just ran the numbers I have 1/4 of 1% in mine . 

On 5/5/2021 at 8:40 AM, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Tesla sold $100M of BTC recently to prove that the market has liquidity and that buyers were able to be had. Crypto is gaining too much strength. Regulation is what will really challenge it. That $100M in sales didn't hurt the sale price nor create more free coins on the market than buyers. Point was proven.

Edited by phade

33 minutes ago, phade said:

Gosh, I need to get outside of RH for crypto. Such a PITA though.

I have RH and Coinbase. Id really like to have a bunch of these fraction of a cent coins but am too lazy to learn that whole process. Im also not confident I could dump them if I did have a big gain. Its pretty sketchy