Investment year in review.

Nomad

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Nah - we would then be able to eliminate all the spending programs put into place and would prosper and be able to bring business back to NY without all the overreach.  We could be Texas.  lol 

Go for it! I'm not a Resident anymore haha. Nobody hates NYC more than me.

Edited by BizCT
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Nah - we would then be able to eliminate all the spending programs put into place and would prosper and be able to bring business back to NY without all the overreach.  We could be Texas.  lol 

North Texas has a ring to it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Belo said:

When's the last time you've been to the roc or buffalo? Quite a bit of industry has moved in... although yes it's nothing like the Kodak days.

it was a joke my Buffalo suburb family would always make about rochester. I used to go both places several times per year in the 90's. Buffalo suburbs i haven't been to since 2019 and 9J/9K Chautaqua County since 2020. Rochester has been much longer. I'm not looking to get shot.

Edited by BizCT

you can't quite claim CT yet bud. You have to be there at least a year (or full deer season) haha. And you're still a downstater to us

He has no choice as SENY asked him to reidentify ...certainly now that Elmo is back! Once Al Bundy returns Marion is gone too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

He has no choice as SENY asked him to reidentify ...certainly now that Elmo is back! Once Al Bundy returns Marion is gone too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah I'll never be out of SENY I only hunt in SENY and spend most my days there too besides Al Bundy has gone AWOL

On 8/26/2022 at 3:10 PM, BizCT said:

it was a joke my Buffalo suburb family would always make about rochester. I used to go both places several times per year in the 90's. Buffalo suburbs i haven't been to since 2019 and 9J/9K Chautaqua County since 2020. Rochester has been much longer. I'm not looking to get shot.

in fairness I don't go to rochester either. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 2:59 PM, Belo said:

When's the last time you've been to the roc or buffalo? Quite a bit of industry has moved in... although yes it's nothing like the Kodak days.

I run past the house bizs mom grew up in every morning ,he has ties to wny

• Like 1