Investment year in review.

Nomad

25 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

S & P 500 .... Thank You Biden and Team !

snapshot_chart_api.png

And the sad part is GH , I dont think you are near the bottom yet .The Dow could fall below 28,000 and the S+P could get below 3200 easily in late fall or early winter if or when Europe crashes from their double stupidity on energy . The 1st was the screwballs like Merkel shutting down the 12 nuclear plants to the idiotic new dimwits trying to run the country on solar panels and windmills that dont produce 30 percent of what they claimed . And who was stupid enough to make their country enslaved to their enemy ( Russia ) by depending on them for their natural gas lines to power your country after screwing themselves shutting down their nuclear plants.

And the BOZO in charge of Germany right now said in Davos that he wants to be the Head of finances in " New World Government " when it is formed ? This is all run by the poisonous globalists to take down the USA with their puppet Biden taking orders from them . Unfortunately its working with Biden sinking us from every angle .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SportsmanNH said:

And the sad part is GH , I dont think you are near the bottom yet .The Dow could fall below 28,000 and the S+P could get below 3200 easily in late fall or early winter if or when Europe crashes from their double stupidity on energy . The 1st was the screwballs like Merkel shutting down the 12 nuclear plants to the idiotic new dimwits trying to run the country on solar panels and windmills that dont produce 30 percent of what they claimed . And who was stupid enough to make their country enslaved to their enemy ( Russia ) by depending on them for their natural gas lines to power your country after screwing themselves shutting down their nuclear plants.

And the BOZO in charge of Germany right now said in Davos that he wants to be the Head of finances in " New World Government " when it is formed ? This is all run by the poisonous globalists to take down the USA with their puppet Biden taking orders from them . Unfortunately its working with Biden sinking us from every angle .

Well said ... makes ya wanna take an extra Deer this season - need it or not !

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 12:19 PM, Belo said:

I didn't say he didn't have ties, I asked when the last time he'd been there. 

you would know if you showed up to WNY GTG's. In the past few years I have been to:

• Yelling Goat
  • Salmon Fishing on the Big O
  • Pharaoh's titty club
  • Lancaster Country Club
  • Unit 9J for hunting
  • Unit 9K for hunting
  • and a ton of other places not named
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, phade said:

I was there at the Goat Belo.

They had to give him a booster seat.

That was the old goat. I don't think you came to the newer one. Fun Facts:

There might be a few others I can't remember

Edited by BizCT

5 minutes ago, BizCT said:

That was the old goat. I don't think you came to the newer one. Fun Facts:

There might be a few others I can't remember

Old or new, you didn't deny.

On 8/24/2022 at 12:40 PM, moog5050 said:

But he can pardon drunk drivers - good news for the pelosis

And trump can pardon convicted felons& conmen  

Biden hasn't pardoned anyone unlike king trump who pardoned all his felon  associates 

And trump can pardon convicted felons& conmen  
Biden hasn't pardoned anyone unlike king trump who pardoned all his felon  associates 

Let's see what happens right before he leaves office. I think you are a little early on this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Holy Stock Market!

Thanks, Joey

As luck would have it we have a 1 pm meeting with our advisor. I’ve always done most of our own investing , but this guy is a friend and helps me out at times , he handles a small amount of our money , generally you wouldn’t get him for this  amount .

Hes constantly interviewed by local and nation news , today may be a busy day for him .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Why anyone would put money in the stock market is beyond me. You guys know the risks,right? 

Never ending growth is a fantasy...

LOL is this joke? history has proven the market beats anything else. you park your cash and retirement in a silly 2% savings account?  Compound Interest is an amazing thing

Edited by BizCT
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Why anyone would put money in the stock market is beyond me. You guys know the risks,right? 

Never ending growth is a fantasy...

What ? It let my wife and I ( zero college ) achieve a level of wealth in our 50s many only hope to cross one day  . It Allowed us to pay cash for our kids college too , who btw are well on their way of exceeding us financially.

Longterm time horizon,buy and hold ,  dollar cost average , index funds primarily, with some well picked individual stocks , don’t try and time the market , as you age put your “age” into bonds ( loose rule many variables.) your welcome , that’ll make you a millionaire given 30 years or so .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

What ? It let my wife and I ( zero college ) achieve a level of wealth in our 50s many only hope to cross one day  . It Allowed us to pay cash for our kids college too , who btw are well on their way of exceeding us financially.

Longterm time horizon,buy and hold ,  dollar cost average , index funds primarily, with some well picked individual stocks , don’t try and time the market , as you age put your “age” into bonds ( loose rule many variables.) your welcome , that’ll make you a millionaire given 30 years or so .

exactly. a 401k is not a day trading account. You ride it out over decades. Also you can't pre-tax money into a savings account. lmao at this guy.

• Like 2