Investment year in review.

Nomad

If you scroll up, you’ll see I sold it all. Never question the Bizzy Technique!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm not directing that at you specifically. I am aware you sold it off. It was more at everyone else creaming themselves over the airlines

#LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod

2 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

I'm not directing that at you specifically. I am aware you sold it off. It was more at everyone else creaming themselves over the airlines

What about my Tesla cracking $1K yesterday? Now I gotta find my next trick to replace the JETS funds. I put in a buy for Ford at $5.99 (1,000 shares), but it might not get there.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

On 6/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, ncountry said:

Good for you! I should have . I waffled on Norwegian when it was $7.something , but wasn't confident enough.. Now it's almost $29.00. Only been playing at this for a little bit.. 

This is what a 1/3rd of my picks look like for today...

If only I had invested 1000s not 100s....lol... 

20200608_202650.jpg

did you get rid of Hertz in time?

2 hours ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

Yeah, I'm getting hosed.  Just have to hold on at this point until planes can take off and ships can sail.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm getting hosed.  Just have to hold on at this point until planes can take off and ships can sail.
They'll bounce back. The short term hurts but give it a few months and I can almost guarantee things will be back close to where they were if not higher. Once there is a viable treatment/vaccine then things will really go wild.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dr. Jerkman said:

They'll bounce back. The short term hurts but give it a few months and I can almost guarantee things will be back close to where they were if not higher. Once there is a viable treatment/vaccine then things will really go wild.

You gain 45%, then you lose 25%.  You're still up 20% but all you can focus on is the fact you just dropped 25%...until you gain another 10%...which puts you at 35%...,you're excited you just gain 10% even though it's still less than the 45% high.  That the life of stocks I guess.

• Like 2

This is fun.
Caught this one today.
Bought yesterday afternoon. Sold at $22.60 on the way up today.. too bad I didnt have the time to follow it. It went to around $40 before falling back.
Screenshot_20200616-191449_Robinhood.thumb.jpg.31ae417064ed03e70586b78f20c80148.jpg

Wow nice!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 10:47 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I really only wanted to be in JBLU, but couldn't because of work. I don't trust all the airlines in JETS and would rather that profit be in Tesla or VOO.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:34 AM, Fletch said:

Tesla at 1000, lol a month ago I was thinking 700 was too high for it. 

How about Tesla now boys!, $1,200 and rising! @The Jerkman soon they will be in S&P500 also.

• Like 1

How about Tesla now boys!, $1,200 and rising! [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention] soon they will be in S&P500 also.

Tesla is only skyrocketing because I decided to buy one for each day of the week. All black on black of course. It's the only way to go

• Like 1

I'm way down from the high but I think I might have to jump out soon regardless of where it stands because if a second shut down happens, it's going to be bad.

30b399c6e657e2cfa93a24ad5d3c50a2.png&key=e9438f9e8bc688d409e05482432ebfe0b26658d5bc462ec678064bc88463215b

Untouched 401k, I got no complaints. Phenomenal 1st half of a year so far. Combine this with my Tesla buys and Jets buy/sell, its been amazing. I even let my wife quit her 6-figure job after 10-years to stay home and play with baby all day.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

30b399c6e657e2cfa93a24ad5d3c50a2.png&key=e9438f9e8bc688d409e05482432ebfe0b26658d5bc462ec678064bc88463215b

Untouched 401k, I got no complaints. Phenomenal 1st half of a year so far. Combine this with my Tesla buys and Jets buy/sell, its been amazing. I even let my wife quit her 6-figure job after 10-years to stay home and play with baby all day.

I'm still up for the year.  Saying I'm way down from my +45% a month ago.  I'm just saying I'm thinking of jumping out soon because I think there is going to be another big drop when states start reclosing.  Don't want to be caught in it.

• Like 2

I had intents of  cashing out before the holiday weekend to be safe. I became too invested in my fishing trip and didnt make it back to shore in time. Ha ha. Hopefully nothing too dramatic happens over the weekend..

This has been my best pick of the week so far...(really wish I sold this before the weekend)

Screenshot_20200704-072506_Robinhood.jpg

I'm still up for the year.  Saying I'm way down from my +45% a month ago.  I'm just saying I'm thinking of jumping out soon because I think there is going to be another big drop when states start reclosing.  Don't want to be caught in it.

But you keep buying low anyway.

But you keep buying low anyway.