Investment year in review.

Nomad

6 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I’ll never retire .I like working and what I do . Also being  self employed helps . Maybe when I’m ready to sell if my kids don’t want to take over . But honestly just always thought I’d work till the day I’m gone . 

I had a guy that worked for me for quite a few years. He retired from his other job and was bored in 2 months.  Lol

Came to work for me part time and in 6 months wanted full time. For some working is what keeps them going to. 

I am a man of simple needs.  I could actually prob do it for little less. Lol. 
88k pays off every debt I have.  The rest covers my bills, small home improvements, taxes, health insurance and boat gas til I'm 62 for SS and 60 for 401k and 65 for health ins. Then enough to supplement that to get by with SS.  
Goal is to have mortgage paid at 60 and retire then. Most def by 62.  But now would be nice. Once I retire I would prob never go farther than the local Walmart for groceries, to the boat launch 4 minutes away and the hunting lease 6 minutes away.  Legion for fish fry or the Brew Haus for a flight of beers all within 2 miles, a good Italian restaurant 300 yards away, post office 2 houses down the road, good mechanic 400 yards away and a state park to take walks with the dog is 1/2 mile with the best sunsets around. GF lives 15 minutes away but she always comes out here to visit. 
Hell if I get too old I can get my scooter to the canal/pier 400 yards away and still fish.  Lol
I'd be set!  Yes I may have thought about it a bit.  

You could have simply said you don’t want to come to a SENY GTG, sheesh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You could have simply said you don’t want to come to a SENY GTG, sheesh!

lol, I wouldnt come to NYC for any reason whatsoever.  Please dont take offense though.  If i had a doe tag for Megan Fox and she was loose in central park, I still wouldnt go there.  Been there twice and both times i wanted out in any direction til i hit cornfields or water and i could figure my way home from there.  

I would love to meet you guys, i just could do without meeting the other 7 million people.    

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

lol, I wouldnt come to NYC for any reason whatsoever.  Please dont take offense though.  If i had a doe tag for Megan Fox and she was loose in central park, I still wouldnt go there.  Been there twice and both times i wanted out in any direction til i hit cornfields or water and i could figure my way home from there.  

I would love to meet you guys, i just could do without meeting the other 7 million people.    

Never been to NYC. The closest I got was Lake Katrine.  

I never go to NYC either(except if my daughter is singing or in a show down there and even that is with some balking!).
North and West are my most commonly traveled directions....until I need to go home and then I stop plenty short of the city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

The GTG’s are typically 50 miles north of NYC.

This is blasphemy.  Hate it or love it, one must experience it.  I'll start building an itinerary.  Let me know when you're coming.
Show him the cute hostess down by the exchange she was nice

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

15 hours ago, sodfather said:

I’ll never retire .I like working and what I do . Also being  self employed helps . Maybe when I’m ready to sell if my kids don’t want to take over . But honestly just always thought I’d work till the day I’m gone . 

Liar! you're telling me if Bell & Evans offered you $30M for your grilled chicken breast recipe, you would keep working?

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Luckily I don't have nor do I produce either of those two things 

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Hmmmm! 
Anyway’s how bout the markets today. Little green across the board. Love to see that especially after yesterday. 

• Like 1

This is blasphemy.  Hate it or love it, one must experience it.  I'll start building an itinerary.  Let me know when you're coming.

I’ve been a few times. Heck I manage plants in Long Island City and Brooklyn and I avoid going there like the plague. Too many peeps, too much noise. I’d be in jail for beating taxi drivers senseless for their non stop horn blowing if I had to stay there. Like it’s gonna fkin make anyone move. Need trees, mountains, streams and lakes not concrete and pavement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

When is RKT gonna pop? Dan Gilbert owes me money!

Added another 1,215 shares today to bring my total to 2,420. Dan Gilbert better let me speak on the 11/10 earnings call.