Investment year in review.

Nomad

prove it
I don't have to prove anything to anyone. My money is my own business. I don't have to prove shit to you or anyone else here. If you ever noticed in life those that talk about money the most tend to have the least

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

I don't have to prove anything to anyone. My money is my own business. I don't have to prove shit to you or anyone else here. If you ever noticed in life those that talk about money the most tend to have the least

#WeDemandADislikeButton

not dollars, but you can show the % like everyone else does on this thread. 

Like this

62204853e000513a12951eb43d8a9728.jpg

34 minutes ago, Lomax said:

I bit some more Apple before lunch and am up already.  Tempted to move more out of marginal growth ETF Roth and pile into Apple.  Nerve wracking sh!t 

it's pandemonium. I added 5 more tesla when it was only up 6-7% and now it's 12% for the day with a real shot at $500

• Like 1

I just bit some more Apple reconfigured some of my marginal stuff sold it and dumped it in to Apple I got to believe at 130 a share there’s a lot of upside in the next year to 2 this is a long-term one.  Looking to double my money maybe triplet time will tell 

• Like 1

Liking the Apple increase early on perhaps the Robinhooders will drive up with it being so affordable now where Tesla maybe a steeper alternative  Both companies are going to have to deploy this capital to continue to move the needle...Apple has been historically stronger but me thinks Tesla is catching up  Bravo to both 

• Like 1

Hunting and stocks, this is my kind of forum ! Scrolled the last few pages, seems like most comments are about Tesla, hope many of you fellow hunters cashed in on Telsa also. I bought in the day  Tesla announced there split, and am up 70% on my investment.

Thoughts/ predictions on Amazon doing a share split ??      Makes a lot of sense to me ( Being competitive with Apple and Tesla, making the stock more affordable, increasing change of joining the S and P 500, and capitalize on all the extreme growth Telsa and Apples stock just had when announcing there split) . I would like to be in Amazon before the announcement of a split if my hypothesis is correct.  My prediction is a substantial split 10-1 range before black friday 2020. Anyone else have similar or opposing prediction ? 

• Like 1

Hunting and stocks, this is my kind of forum ! Scrolled the last few pages, seems like most comments are about Tesla, hope many of you fellow hunters cashed in on Telsa also. I bought in the day  Tesla announced there split, and am up 70% on my investment.

Thoughts/ predictions on Amazon doing a share split ??      Makes a lot of sense to me ( Being competitive with Apple and Tesla, making the stock more affordable, increasing change of joining the S and P 500, and capitalize on all the extreme growth Telsa and Apples stock just had when announcing there split) . I would like to be in Amazon before the announcement of a split if my hypothesis is correct.  My prediction is a substantial split 10-1 range before black friday 2020. Anyone else have similar or opposing prediction ? 

Agree a split would make sense given the Tesla/Apple success solely based on more people trading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Tesla stock performance is an enigma. The valuation is off the charts from historical norms to keep growth going. I'm not bearish on them, but they are a stock that puzzles the community.

I get the Apple split. I also get an Amazon split - taking advantage of the pandemic and timing would be phenomenal. I think money would flood in post split as earnings should be solid in the short-term due to pandemic. Mid-term earnings expectations will be super high though as they'll start baking in the pandemic bounce. Once the pandemic ends, money might pull out for fear of a reduced online shopping appetite - potentially the first pullback of that kind since online blew up. I'd probably still hold, personally. Amazon isn't getting any smaller any time soon - I think the only question is how fast can it grow and expand. FAA approval for drone delivery FTW.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Zag said:

I heard amazon may get into pharmaceuticals (I believe they filed for overseas). Other than our government dismantling them because they are big, probably too big, not much is gonna slow them down. 

They're already entering the carrier market....what is Amazon doing? Controlling the entire supply and service chain. They will make $$$$$$$.

They're already entering the carrier market....what is Amazon doing? Controlling the entire supply and service chain. They will make $$$$$$$.
Exactly. Not only does it increase their quality control but also cuts their overall costs. vertical integration is a beautiful thing, unless you're on the outside like chicken farmers then they are at the mercy of big chicken. But from a value perspective it's only good things for Amazon that's my humble opinion and mine and mine alone as a regular schmo

#WeDemandADislikeButton

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Exactly. Not only does it increase their quality control but also cuts their overall costs. vertical integration is a beautiful thing, unless you're on the outside like chicken farmers then they are at the mercy of big chicken. But from a value perspective it's only good things for Amazon that's my humble opinion and mine and mine alone as a regular schmo

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Quality, cost, speed of service, aging/turnaround on production, scaling, and ability to expand quickly...list goes on when you consume a vertical path with a wide range of networking/ancillary lines that they pull synergies from.

Amazon is going to test the Monopoly theory at some point, but what they're really focused on is ancillary and vertical models that dilute the assertions of a monopoly. Their goal is to be too big to fail - and that includes via Monopoly.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So RKT (Rocket Mortgages) crushes earnings and the price is dropping. Does that mean shorts are bailing? I'm tempted to buy even more

nobody on the RKT train with me? I'm grabbing some more this morning to push my total to 1,204 shares and will be a happy man when it hits $40 in a few months (or less)