Investment year in review.

Nomad

who is flying to the moon with me and RKT?

Anyone?

Biden cured Covid. It’s been obvious since we flattened the curve in May. They had to hold
Onto something. We have same cases now as May and no talk of lockdown. BigPharma, BigTech, Social Media etc. all wanted Biden. Only sheep think covid is still scary for non sickly/elderly. They’ll be the dumb ones to get Covid vaccine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

10 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Anyone?

Biden cured Covid. It’s been obvious since we flattened the curve in May. They had to hold
Onto something. We have same cases now as May and no talk of lockdown. BigPharma, BigTech, Social Media etc. all wanted Biden. Only sheep think covid is still scary for non sickly/elderly. They’ll be the dumb ones to get Covid vaccine too.

Not in RKT but now with Biden/Harris in there I might have to jump into a few cannabis companies.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Aurora had a 85% jump the other dwy. But they are all still way down from a few years ago

Jump was from 4 states decriminalizing it.  I think it's just the beginning.  Been watching Canopy (CGC).  I need to sell some stuff first.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 9:31 PM, sodfather said:

Indeed 

DJIA: 30,199.31  +337.76 (1.13%) | NASDAQ: 12,595.06  +155.02 (1.25%) | S&P 500: 3,694.62  +47.13 (1.29%) Markets closed

M&A!

BRIEF-Aphria And Tilray Combine To Create Largest Global Cannabis Company

BY Reuters
— 7:22 AM ET 12/16/2020

Dec 16 (Reuters) - Aphria Inc ( APHA 

* APHRIA AND TILRAY COMBINE TO CREATE LARGEST GLOBAL CANNABIS COMPANY WITH PRO FORMA REVENUE OF C$874 MILLION (US$685 MILLION)

* APHRIA INC ( APHA 

) - IMPLIED PRO FORMA EQUITY VALUE OF COMBINED COMPANY IS APPROXIMATELY C$5.0 BILLION

* APHRIA INC ( APHA 

) - COMBINED COMPANY WILL OPERATE UNDER TILRAY CORPORATE NAME WITH SHARES TRADING ON NASDAQ UNDER TICKER SYMBOL "TLRY"

* APHRIA INC ( APHA 

) - SHAREHOLDERS OF APHRIA WILL RECEIVE 0.8381 SHARES OF TILRAY FOR EACH APHRIA COMMON SHARE

* APHRIA INC ( APHA 

) - APHRIA SHAREHOLDERS WILL OWN APPROXIMATELY 62 PERCENT OF OUTSTANDING TILRAY SHARES ON A FULLY DILUTED BASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
  • Like 2

882de9b50e3ee208ebc634b0448ceadd.jpg&key=58f3282005123f2a1795cebd849f23b3f222c0cefb78681ee3c59a695c5dd95b

Amazing 401k year with 2 weeks to go! Anyone else with Voya noticed they changed from Blaze Orange to Blue??

If my 401K got 41% every year, I would have more money than Patrick maHomes in 20 years

I’m really thinking about draft kings stock.Sports gambling on the upswing with everyone home but sports keep playing

Or Penn National Gaming (the barstool one). I’m a big believer in Barstool.

If NY allows it soon, they could all boom.

I’m really thinking about draft kings stock.Sports gambling on the upswing with everyone home but sports keep playing

I got in this morning. And Portnoy is happy!

Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) Tweeted:
98!!!! $Penn. How much to perform his for us when we hit 100? @ScottStapp https://t.co/TEY8cOtdlB

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I got in on DraftKings before the NBA bubble started and then sold it for a nice gain afterwards.  I should have held on because a couple of months later, they signed the ESPN deal.

Also jumped in on the AirBnB IPO.  Should have averaged down when it drop because now it's back up.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2020 at 8:14 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

882de9b50e3ee208ebc634b0448ceadd.jpg&key=58f3282005123f2a1795cebd849f23b3f222c0cefb78681ee3c59a695c5dd95b

Amazing 401k year with 2 weeks to go! Anyone else with Voya noticed they changed from Blaze Orange to Blue??

If my 401K got 41% every year, I would have more money than Patrick maHomes in 20 years

Noticed the change aswell.have kept everything the same as when i started and gotta say im not gunna complain after the start we had when the virus hit.keeps goin up!

Screenshot_20201222-053856.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doebuck1234 said:

Noticed the change aswell.have kept everything the same as when i started and gotta say im not gunna complain after the start we had when the virus hit.keeps goin up!

Screenshot_20201222-053856.jpg

Imagine those returns every single year? as a joke, i put 40% return every for 20 years into the 401k calculator and I would have $1.4 BILLION lol.

• Like 2