Investment year in review.

Nomad

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

madness. AMC was 330% at one point. I wish I could dabble but I can't.

I got out at 300%. What a 48 hours!

I think I'm going back to income investment strategy; this stuff is for the young guys IMO. Might dabble a small amount in short-term, but probably not more than a few % of my portfolio.

• Like 3

Just now, phade said:

I got out at 300%. What a 48 hours!

I think I'm going back to income investment strategy; this stuff is for the young guys IMO. Might dabble a small amount in short-term, but probably not more than a few % of my portfolio.

smart move. but obviously congrats on the win/gain! I would have tried to dabble too if i could.

I don’t play to much risk for me but fun to watch not sure if they can/will jail them but look for a bail out for the hedge and backing bank.
I can almost guarantee there will be someone that goes to jail

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

11 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

I can almost guarantee there will be someone that goes to jail

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I’m trying to follow the bits and pieces I hear on the news . What did they do that was illegal? Serious question 

I’m trying to follow the bits and pieces I hear on the news . What did they do that was illegal? Serious question 
It's coordinated manipulation. It's fairly difficult to prove but I can almost guarantee that they are investigating and looking closely at the main actors and going through the big pushes with a fine toothed comb

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

It's coordinated manipulation. It's fairly difficult to prove but I can almost guarantee that they are investigating and looking closely at the main actors and going through the big pushes with a fine toothed comb

#WeDemandADislikeButton

From what I hear they found a loophole and beat the system that the fat cats have been doing probably forever. 

• Like 2

I heard something like Nancy Pelosi bought a bunch of Tesla options knowing Biden was going to win and his clean energy deal would be a win win. Isn’t that some sort of manipulation? 
No that's just insider trading which if you recall correctly insider trading rules don't apply to the political elite ruling class

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

I heard something like Nancy Pelosi bought a bunch of Tesla options knowing Biden was going to win and his clean energy deal would be a win win. Isn’t that some sort of manipulation? 

IMO Congress should be held to same standards as investment banks, law firms, etc. where they can’t trade individual stocks unless going through a special approval process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2