Investment year in review.

Nomad

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

yes, a nice recovery from the last few days for me. 

everything needed the jolt from me LOL. This is my 5th or 6th time in Tesla in the past 12 months. I wish i hopped back in at $550, but $600 is still nice if they get back to high $800's again

42 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

everything needed the jolt from me LOL. This is my 5th or 6th time in Tesla in the past 12 months. I wish i hopped back in at $550, but $600 is still nice if they get back to high $800's again

i've been eyeing tesla like a teenage boy who has a glimpse at the girl next doors window... just waiting and wanting. But like a teenage boy, I don't have the balls yet.

• Like 2

i've been eyeing tesla like a teenage boy who has a glimpse at the girl next doors window... just waiting and wanting. But like a teenage boy, I don't have the balls yet.

Tesla rising faster Than Biden’s BP when he was told his dogs need to be sent back to Delaware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tesla rising faster Than Biden’s BP when he was told his dogs need to be sent back to Delaware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't like the fact Tesla is so invested in Bitcoin now. That was a flag for me. There is lots of cash to be made off it but man it is volatile and truly Bitcoin could be at zero in a day or 100.000.

14 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I don't like the fact Tesla is so invested in Bitcoin now. That was a flag for me. There is lots of cash to be made off it but man it is volatile and truly Bitcoin could be at zero in a day or 100.000.

yup. Just gotta set the stop-loss and grab the gains. 

4 hours ago, Belo said:

Its just money, you’ll make more of it tomorrow!!

• Like 1

nice timing. its so rare but feels awesome when it happens.

I've been mostly sitting on my dividend plays. Frustrated I missed out on one of the lower raw materials stocks I was eyeballing a month ago now sitting at a full double in 30 days. FOMO on that one.

• Like 1

I tried a quick option today and it worked great. Bought 30 options of GoPro at $0.25 each for $9 strike this friday, and set my sell at 44% gain at $0.36/ea. It sold 2 hours later.

I tried to get in some bigger options for DKNG this morning but couldn't get the price I wanted. Oh well.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I tried a quick option today and it worked great. Bought 30 options of GoPro at $0.25 each for $9 strike this friday, and set my sell at 44% gain at $0.36/ea. It sold 2 hours later.

I tried to get in some bigger options for DKNG this morning but couldn't get the price I wanted. Oh well.

That 44% gain this morning would be 128% now. Oh well, gains are gains. Go GoPro Go!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not anymore! it just fell off a cliff. crazy

Was crazy, dropped $150 in minutes not even sure how that is possible. The manipulation is nuts. Its back to just a touch green right now lol. I'm holding with my diamond hands lol!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Was crazy, dropped $150 in minutes not even sure how that is possible. The manipulation is nuts. Its back to just a touch green right now lol. I'm holding with my diamond hands lol!

my friend's have it. they said it was +40% and then -24% and then back to positive within like 30 minutes.