Investment year in review.

Nomad

15 hours ago, sodfather said:

I’ve never ever bought a short option . I always give myself 3-6 months before expiration . I’m actually 18 for 20 since 2019 . DDD is my only loss and that’s cause I got greedy . The other was break even 

yeah it seems the majority of the cases where money is lost falls back to greed. 3+ month options are pricey but a much better chance to not lose your ass like I did on my 3 week aapl's haha.

• Like 1

Check this out, 6,315% in 4 days!

CardStarter (CARDS), which brands itself as the ”first insured project accelerator for Cardano (ADA),” is turning heads after skyrocketing from an initial price of $0.159 on March 29th, to a high of $10.2 on April 2nd, representing a surge of 6,315% in a matter of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

That's because it didn't you listened to a buffoon. It IPOs tomorrow and IMHO is way overpriced

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You said bitcoin was overpriced at $5K. Now it's $63K. You said Penn was overpriced at $4, now it's $100. Don't hate, appreciate!

You said bitcoin was overpriced at $5K. Now it's $63K. You said Penn was overpriced at $4, now it's $100. Don't hate, appreciate!
Both overpriced. At least penn is based on something tangible. Shitcoin is based on literally nothing

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1