Wild Turkey Mount For Sale

This is a bird I shot and had mounted in 1988 or '89....Mounted by Bernie Seitz, well known locally for his bird taxidermy.  This is a freeze dried/hand painted head that CAME with the turkey, not a plastic head with no soul...... :)

It's been in the Buffalo Gun Center for 22 years and since they are closing, I brought it home yesterday.  My wife said NFW.......she lived with it here for ten years prior and said "no mas".

$350 in Amherst but I'd travel a bit in the right situation..........thanks.

vOFMDWO.jpg

Ev92a3T.jpg

tzUJCg9.jpg

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Whats wrong with it right where it is? spruce up the new shed a little bit.

Ha, I don't think it'd last too long out there on the T-111........it's inside the new addition as of 2 hours ago, hung on the wall.

• Like 2

If you're interested, there's a Sportsman's Auction coming up at Hessney's Auction House in Geneva on Feb. 8th. (Just a couple miles off the thruway.) I dropped guns off there before and was satisfied with what I got for them. They usually ask that items are dropped off a week or so in advance. https://hessney.com/?az_feed_pos=%2F%2Fwww.auctionzip.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fauctionview.cgi%3Flid%3D3386329%26feed%3D129%26group%3D0%26state%3D%26kwd%3D%26zip%3D%26category%3D0%26nojava%3D0 

BTW, that's one cool-ass lookin' mount!! 

Edited by Cabin Fever