Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

hubby has not been out in about a week and a half. Of all time for him to have vehicle problems. after a few cheaper attempt at repair, he took the vehicle to a mechanic, only to find out he has a blown head gasket, and really not willing to put the high price repair on a vehicle that really is not worth it, so he is now looking for a new vehicle. hope he has one by saturday, or i may have to find a HUGE rock to hide under, as he may explode by then. He spent all summer getting ready for gun season and now may miss opening day.

I feel his pain.

don't have our own land and have to travel to hunting area no hunting the city.

so if your car breaks down your stuck at home for days, weeks, etc. until its fixed? lol. What about a rental car? how do you get to work, etc? it's not a 100 years ago when only a select few people had cars lol

Got plenty here in the Boston hills.... 3-4". Great way to start gun season !

So every set of fresh tracks was followed by a set of coyote tracks.... Wtf. And i wonder why the deers patterns are always changing:.. hate them, can't wait to have a gutpile to attract them in !

Congrats!!...I fear my missed op yesterday will be my last this bow season...TONs of tracks...one button buck...came in to see if Mr B needed help getting on his way to camp....grabbed cam on way out...best pics were during last nights storm ...wouldn't ya know....snow filled lens :rolleyes: ...Snow so hard ...I looked like a snowman when I got to the house last night...no deer then either...

Well the pics show one buck I'll be after and the second...if you look real hard I think there's another good rack behind that snow....Good Luck everyone

Edited by growalot