Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

Good Luck guys!!! Just got home from another hunt on the island. saw 5 different bucks today with the biggest being a 7 pointer. No sign of the big guy today but all the bucks i saw were rutting pretty hard. Im going up to Chenango County tonight for a few days so maybe my luck will turn around up there. Liwaterman that deer is living on the on some private property bordering otis pike. Just to be clear that was a trailcam pic of the buck if he was that close to me he would be dead by now lol. That wasnt the one i saw last night though. the one i saw was bigger.

John

Good Luck guys!!! Just got home from another hunt on the island. saw 5 different bucks today with the biggest being a 7 pointer. No sign of the big guy today but all the bucks i saw were rutting pretty hard. Im going up to Chenango County tonight for a few days so maybe my luck will turn around up there. Liwaterman that deer is living on the on some private property bordering otis pike. Just to be clear that was a trailcam pic of the buck if he was that close to me he would be dead by now lol. That wasnt the one i saw last night though. the one i saw was bigger.

John

all the deer hunting on LI is all shotgun now right.

Finally ! ! After hundreds of hours and a few seasons I got my ridge runnin franklinville swamp cow ! finally ! Story and pics to come later..... Finally ! BOW RANGE ! great thanksgiving day, hope a few of u guys had a good one too. Either 3.5 or 4.5,148# dressed,main frame 8 broke his g3, I'm stuffed and bout to pass out....