- rebuilding a severly damaged 870

-buying adn sighting in several rifles, and muzzleloaders

- purchasing ammo all summer long for sight in, and upcoming season

scouting new land to hunt,

getting permission to several private properies,

purchase of serveral new treestands

getting new harnesses for treestands

and buying entire family all lifetime licenses

That.s what I love about having my home on hunting property...the "service engine soon" light just popped on in the Van...no problem...let the boys hunt at camp and I'll be here...besides...I know whats running the woods here and it's looking damn good :spiteful: ...Had sway belly 10 point cruise by tonite ...easy gun range...FINALLY had 3 shooter does but all out of range....the climber comes out for tomorrow evening...unless I connect in the a.m.

Moved the stand this afternoon trying to close the distance on the only local big boy.... Got settled in just in time for the blizzard.... Didn't see squat other than a couple cockbird pheasant.... Got snorted at on the walk out... Prob my big guy. ah well, tomorrow am will be to my advantage. Brown is goin down, I have a powerful lust for tenderloins.

I should mention, this big boy I speak of has alluded me for 3 years. I see him constantly "there" then i move the stand and he walks where I moved the stand from. He must die. Approx age is 5.5 maybe 6.5. Was a nice 11 last year and now a big 6. prob 200 hanging in the garage. I must taste him !

Sorry dave, however if someone of another race called me a cracker..i would love it..society ,and you, need to lighten up..i have a mixed race family..you should hear how we talk..as for today..still got 2" of snow ..under freezing temps but not by much..heard theres a large buck bodywise with a broken leg..now if i cant sneak up on a 3 legged deer...but i also am again in the brown its down mode..if i pass on small bucks..they will most likely be taken tomaro by "mistake" by yahoos up the rd..part of my game i guess