Live from the stand 2011

WNYBuckHunter

I got chased out of my stand by a foot of water and it was still rising. Sucks tearing the climber down while standing in water higher than your boots. All of my stuff is soaked, so Im staying in for the evening. Will dry my stuff and get back at it tomorrow morning. Didnt see anything after the first 3 this morning.

I got chased out of my stand by a foot of water and it was still rising. Sucks tearing the climber down while standing in water higher than your boots. All of my stuff is soaked, so Im staying in for the evening. Will dry my stuff and get back at it tomorrow morning. Didnt see anything after the first 3 this morning.

yup this rain sucks.

Saw an 8 and a 4 chasing a doe around 330 @ 200 yards out across a field, couple of guys in my hunting party gave them a stalk and took a shot. The 4 and 8 didn't even care they were walking in the field with them, they were so hot on this doe.... Needless to say buck fever kicked on and he shot low and put the slug into the tree, tomorrow is another day

I walked in the rain the only thing I saw was a gut pile that was a couple days old. Not even a tail. I crossed a creek that was rather full and got a boot full of water to walk around in. That was a blast I left and came home early tomorrow will be the day. Hopfully

i hunted long island today. saw a ton of deer moving including 2 8pts. one being almost 140". def gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. been hunting this spot for two days now and all the deer i have seen were about 40 yards in front of me. so tonight i decedied to setup

my climber over there and the monster 8 came 10 yards behind the stand i have been hunting. i should be setup perfect for the morning so im hoping tomorrow will be the day. this is another buck running around where im hunting and the one i saw tonight was much bigger. cant wait for the morning!!

bca83ef9.jpg