Ammo Anticipation

Looking forward to getting the thermal sighted on this AR10 in 6.5 creedmoor with the 95g vmax.  Going to be a flat shooter out to 300.  And from what I read, the ammo is a perfect match for the yotes.  The rifle is only 6.5lbs so not bad to lug around either.   Heavier than the 223 by a lb but a fun change up.  

E961D93B-97D1-433A-A237-4B1F34346ED4.jpeg

9CEDB09F-E133-459C-B534-D7E154F7906A.jpeg

• Like 12

Just now, grampy said:

What a sweet rig Brian! You'll really be able to reach out to em now. I'll have to give the Varmint Max a try in 223, when I get an AR. Thinking some yotes better hurry, and get their affairs in order! 

Had it set up for deer but never got it out this year.  Honestly the 143g that I sighted in with for deer may be more fur friendly.   Hole in and out.  But I am anxious to see how this performs.  

• Like 1

Had it set up for deer but never got it out this year.  Honestly the 143g that I sighted in with for deer may be more fur friendly.   Hole in and out.  But I am anxious to see how this performs.  

Wow that AR is super light what brand is it and would you mind telling me what you paid. My stag 10 in 6.5 is way way too heavy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Chef said:

Wow that AR is super light what brand is it and would you mind telling me what you paid. My stag 10 in 6.5 is way way too heavy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2A armament.  If you shop around you can find them under retail but still expensive.   The two I have have performed to or exceeded my expectations.  

9 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

Nice piece, I have a enhanced Magpul butt pad that might fit your stock, it would give you another 1/4"-3/8" of LOP. Let me know if this is something you could use, it doesn't fit anything I have.

Thanks helmut.   My girth with not long arms = short lop.   But I appreciate the offer.  Might be nice for recoil though.  

34 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

It’s yours if it’ll work 

09BB1754-DE85-40D0-AFDB-2370FE55148D.jpeg

FF3BE027-0F3B-4380-A98A-EA33C43CD0D0.jpeg

Thanks again for the nice offer.  It’s not a magpul stock so I doubt it would fit.  Besides, you never know when a new rifle is in your future - maybe one that the buttpad will fit!

• Like 1

Nice rig sir! One of my 6.5cm is dialed in with these varmint express 95gr .. Shoots awesome. I actually killed my buck this year with them, since that was the only gun i had proof of being dialed in at the time. They destroyed everything inside his chest cavity, even sent shrapnel down the front leg beneath the hide, and up the neck as well.. I should have thrown it in the car today for the boy.. except i grabbed the 22.250

3 minutes ago, LET EM GROW said:

Nice rig sir! One of my 6.5cm is dialed in with these varmint express 95gr .. Shoots awesome. I actually killed my buck this year with them, since that was the only gun i had proof of being dialed in at the time. They destroyed everything inside his chest cavity, even sent shrapnel down the front leg beneath the hide, and up the neck as well.. I should have thrown it in the car today for the boy.. except i grabbed the 22.250

Good luck today Bryan!

• Thanks 1