new to formun not to NY

bartm

On 1/24/2020 at 11:48 PM, Moho81 said:

Welcome to the madness! It’s actually a good group of sportsmen in here with tons of advice and a bit of ball breaking for fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, 3i have a wealth of knowlege when it comes to western hunting. A decent amount of knowlege for here in NY. But dont particiate in social media so finding like minded people in my area to discuss stuff with is through direct friendships. 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:49 AM, crappyice said:

Welcome aboard...what’s your outdoor ventures? Hunt- bow ? Gun? Big game small game? Fish? Where do you hunt?

Typically a big game,small game, predator  and waterfowler. Hunting NY since i was a teenager with my grandfather. In the last 7 years i have been waterfowl hunting a decent amount. And in the last 3 years I've been going out west every year for big game. 

I fish during the nice weather. The girlfriend is better at fishing then I and I'm ok with her knowing it hahah. I love my bow and long range rifles. Dont really enjoy both bow and gun. Im an all round do what ever gets me outside guy. Hunt in onondaga county. How about your self? 

1 hour ago, rob-c said:

Howdy, as others has asked what’s your hunting endeavors ? 

Sorry, new to a formum thing. Checking it is probably important haha.

Typically a big game,small game, predator  and waterfowler. Hunting NY since i was a teenager with my grandfather. In the last 7 years i have been waterfowl hunting a decent amount. And in the last 3 years I've been going out west every year for big game. Shot an antelope year one. Ans spent the last two year after muledeer with no success due to me being picky. Hope to draw an elk this year. 

• Like 1

Typically a big game,small game, predator  and waterfowler. Hunting NY since i was a teenager with my grandfather. In the last 7 years i have been waterfowl hunting a decent amount. And in the last 3 years I've been going out west every year for big game. 
I fish during the nice weather. The girlfriend is better at fishing then I and I'm ok with her knowing it hahah. I love my bow and long range rifles. Dont really enjoy both bow and gun. Im an all round do what ever gets me outside guy. Hunt in onondaga county. How about your self? 

Good deal-glad to have your expertise as part of this forum. Great group of knowledgeable people here (myself excluded) who should offer that like-mindedness (and a modicum of ball busting) you seek. I’m in 3S or as some of the WNY guys say “the city”

17 hours ago, crappyice said:

Good deal-glad to have your expertise as part of this forum. Great group of knowledgeable people here (myself excluded) who should offer that like-mindedness (and a modicum of ball busting) you seek. I’m in 3S or as some of the WNY guys say “the city”

How is the "City" hunting? LOL. Im not far from Syracuse my self. Im sure we get a share of people coming from the city life to enjoy the great outdoors! I typically hunt private land around here. But have hunted some public in western New York and the ADK