Lost a great friend

Otto

Earlier this week, one of my best friends passed away suddenly at the age of 70. This is a pic of our very first hunt together. He was the guy that got me into bird hunting, Brittanies, and Quebec fishing, plus he was just a wonderful friend. Heading to his funeral later this morning and am still processing this sudden loss. I've lost a big part of my life and it will be hard for me. His sons all lived out of town, so I felt like I was sometimes his standin son, and best friend too. RIP Big Bill.

eef1dd05c8ce7b8f56bf772e6668f892.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Sincere condolences on the passing of your friend, Otto.  

Almost all my “hunting buddies” are older than me; there’s been rough days behind and coming I know.  

When you go today, think of the good times together and that should help to put some sun on a dark day......

RIP Big Bill

Sorry to hear Otto.  RIP Big Bill.  Sounds like a great buddy to have. 

An older friend of mine that I idolized when I was a kid passed this last year. Giant of a man and taught me how to catch walleye on Oneida. Sent his favorite lure with him. Today is tough to handle but you will always remember the days out in the field and the good times and laughs after. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1