50+ acres in Franklinville NY

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

Sorry to crush all your dreams, but we have accepted an offer on the property. I will close the thread once it's finalized.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Congrats and sorry at the same time.  You got it sold but I know you were already missing hunting it.  

• Like 1

Congrats and sorry at the same time.  You got it sold but I know you were already missing hunting it.  

X2. I know you’ll miss hunting that place but it makes sense with the farm so close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

X2. I know you’ll miss hunting that place but it makes sense with the farm so close to home.

Will def miss the big country. Still have some access down there though, thankfully

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Not at all.. 45 acres next to me sold for 47500
@G-Man the property has officially been sold. Check has been cashed. I'd like to let you know you were horribly wrong in your assumption of the lands value. If you cared, it sold for about 4x what you said it was worth.

Next time you wanna bash somebody's thread, take a step back, know your role and keep quiet.

Hydro > geared.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

@G-Man the property has officially been sold. Check has been cashed. I'd like to let you know you were horribly wrong in your assumption of the lands value. If you cared, it sold for about 4x what you said it was worth.

Next time you wanna bash somebody's thread, take a step back, know your role and keep quiet.

Hydro > geared.

Glad you got what you did for it but as I said it was not a deal.  As I responded to another poster.

Not my business but my dad and I both own parcels in wny, southern erie and cattaraugus counties. Franklinville property values certainly aren't the same as areas of Allegheny county for example, they generally fetch more pr acre, even vs. Farther out parts of catt and chautauqua counties. Obviously the actual land and access etc also plays into it. But as long as both sides are happy that's what matters. I would say it's a reasonable deal, glad you guys are happy tree guy. 

Edited by BigVal
  • Like 1

Hydro > geared.

Good on you my ninja! Clearly you got what someone wanted and what others didn’t have to offer.

• Like 1