Online Gun Sales

DanD

Anyone ever sell a gun online? Was looking to sell one of mine, and found a place (Guns.com) that would do an appraisal based on pictures. They came back with a fair offer, but I haven't seen any reviews of others going through the process which makes me leery. Thoughts?

9 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Whatcha selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin 1895 SBL in 45-70

My father in law passed away unexpectedly last month, and after helping my mother in law sort through his stuff, I came to the conclusion I need to downsize. Gun hasn't seen the woods in 5 years and was barely used to begin with. Bought it to use on a Canadian black bear hunt that went belly up. Then was looking at trying to do a moose hunt until my wife got preggo with #1, and it's been downhill as far as hunting time since then. I bet the gun has less than 50 rounds through it. 

33 minutes ago, DanD said:

Marlin 1895 SBL in 45-70

My father in law passed away unexpectedly last month, and after helping my mother in law sort through his stuff, I came to the conclusion I need to downsize. Gun hasn't seen the woods in 5 years and was barely used to begin with. Bought it to use on a Canadian black bear hunt that went belly up. Then was looking at trying to do a moose hunt until my wife got preggo with #1, and it's been downhill as far as hunting time since then. I bet the gun has less than 50 rounds through it. 

Sorry for your loss. Is it older, JM stamped? Those are really easy to move