Corona Virus Thread

37 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

it will be well over three months,probably closer to six before most are vaccinated and immune.

I agree, but thinks it odd to open it now not month ago like some other political leaders had stated. Alot of businesses have already killed in the last 9 months of shutdowns whats 3 more at this point. At least we would be better off if only 30 to 60 percent were vaccinated or immune if we waited 3 more months. Or we should have never closed as these businesses were screwed out of business for no reason if we just throw in the towel and open now The covid result seem to be the same just months later but with a economy put in the dumpster.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

I dont necessarily agree with that approach,but what are the options? My wife works at a hospital and they shut down all elective procedures in march and april. They had 5 cases then. Now they have over 30 and are running out of supplies but are continuing with business as usual. I guess they know exactly what a shutdown costs now.

It a shitty situation.

So while Americans are dying, getting ill, medical workers are exhausted, people have lost businesses and homes and all the other COVIID tragedy, the Democrats have instead:

NOT given ALL of  the COVID relief bill money to Americans, but will send it to foreign countries like Pakistan who gave sanctuary to Osama Bin Laden!

Hallucinating over their "idea" President Trump was reenacting the charge up San Juan Hill by leading a charge up the steps of the US Capital building with ANOTHER impeachment hoax!

Edited by ADK Native
  • Like 1

The leftist response to CV-19 has ruined the economy of the US.  The worldwide leftist stupidity has destroyed the economy of the world.  This is not something that will be fixed soon.  We are heading into a global depression thanks to the heavy handed policies of leaders who wanted us to believe they were saving lives.

In truth, they are going to kill millions in the future economic collapse.

A big thanks to all the fools that supported these idiots.

This country's response rests on Trump's overly padded Brioni shoulders. (He doesn't support American tailors.) 

My family is in Australia right now shooting a movie. They go to restaurants, parties, movies, etc with no fear or masks. When the country has a hot spot they shut it down pretty quickly.

1864260589_ScreenShot2021-01-14at11_33_23AM.thumb.png.a8f71b96a6a6a896eb726ceec1251d67.png

Unlike say Sweden, who decided to stay open.

544764858_ScreenShot2021-01-14at11_36_01AM.thumb.png.00040b6861bf4f6bd2504789197aebff.png

Or the US with a head-in-the-sand response.

1633216215_ScreenShot2021-01-14at11_37_48AM.thumb.png.c37cfd31d6014568f8a191ac3f0c11f4.png

So Trump was chastised for this way of thinking several months ago and now Andy will be hailed a hero for saving so many businesses on the brink....They basically said the same thing.

I'm sorry, but this is hypocrisy at its worst. I know a bunch of people who have lost everything and for Andy to say this is a huge slap in their face. I know this because that's what they told me.

• Like 2

Biden Rejects Trump Plan to Rescind EU, U.K., Brazil Travel Bans

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-rejects-trump-plan-to-rescind-eu-uk-brazil-travel-bans/ar-BB1cRUfu?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

The article states “President-elect Joe Biden’s incoming administration rejected a move by President Donald Trump to rescind coronavirus-related travel bans for non-American citizens arriving from the European Union, the U.K. and Brazil, which means the curbs will stay in effect.”

FACT:  President Trump was labeled a racist when early into the COVID pandemic he wanted a ban on travelers from China where COVID originated.

QUESTION:  So  does this make President-elect Biden a racist for keeping the “travel bans for non-American citizens arriving from the European Union, the U.K. and Brazil, which means the curbs will stay in effect”?

A week before Biden's inauguration and a study is released announcing that lockdowns don't work, Andrew Cuomo comes out and says that New York can't stay closed, and the mayor of Chicago is urging restaurants to open ASAP. We are supposed to believe that the timing is coincidental.

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

A week before Biden's inauguration and a study is released announcing that lockdowns don't work, Andrew Cuomo comes out and says that New York can't stay closed, and the mayor of Chicago is urging restaurants to open ASAP. We are supposed to believe that the timing is coincidental.

Must be re-election season coming up. Cannot wait for 5 buck/gallon gas.