Corona Virus Thread

I watched the speech ,the field reporter almost couldnt wait for trump to finish his speech before she started shitting on him , these left wingers are a bunch of damn cry babies . It's been a nonstop tantrum from the tolerant left since he took office.

• Like 7

Joe can;t remember what President he served under and says if elected he would ban AR-14 assault weapons. And that's just a few of his daily blunders. This weekend he has a scheduled debate with Bernie. Let's see if he refers to the Corona virus as Lyme disease. That should get the Democrats all fired up supporting there most likely candidate for President.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

9s a peashooter too. 45 is where it's at. 40 in a pinch

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

.357Mag. Nothing else matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a pistol is just a way to get yourself to a real gun in any caliber. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OtiscoPaul said:

We went from the w’s Great Recession to 17,000 stable in his 8 years.

Trump put the Obama economy on steroids and doubled the market volume in 3 years...real organic growth there

pop goes the bubble

and Coronavirus is not a myth 

Agree with every point of this post. Thank you.

• Thanks 1

I just wish someone would explain the politics of this whole COVID19 thing.   Anyone?

I’ve heard this...no incumbent president has been re-elected during a recession.
The media has hyped this (so far) beyond what it actually is OR they have bashed The Donald for reacting as strongly as he did as early as he did-they can’t have it both ways. Did Pelosi release CoVid on the world,,,no. Are they exploiting it - prob(just like EVERY political party would who is on the underside of the power-hence politics sucks.
Silly because the “unnatural growth” explanation above makes more sense (and is probably more damning of Trump) for the burst

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OtiscoPaul said:

We went from the w’s Great Recession to 17,000 stable in his 8 years.

Trump put the Obama economy on steroids and doubled the market volume in 3 years...real organic growth there

pop goes the bubble

and Coronavirus is not a myth 

OMG, so this was the "Obama" economy.

You dumber then I thought. 

Good luck with everything. I'm out.   

17 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I’ve heard this...no incumbent president has been re-elected during a recession.
The media has hyped this (so far) beyond what it actually is OR they have bashed The Donald for reacting as strongly as he did as early as he did-they can’t have it both ways. Did Pelosi release CoVid on the world,,,no. Are they exploiting it - prob(just like EVERY political party would who is on the underside of the power-hence politics sucks.
Silly because the “unnatural growth” explanation above makes more sense (and is probably more damning of Trump) for the burst

although i agree that the panic is WAYYYYYYY too much for this, I just cant blame the media for all of it.   If you owned a news outlet, any news outlet, what is your lead story for the day?  Its Covid 19 all day every day or your out of business cause everyone will turn the channel otherwise.  They arent reporting on "man saves cat from tree".  The president comes on for a oval office address about it, the CDC statements, NBA ending the season, stock market tanking...... How do they not report it?  Why did any of us turn on or look up the news today..... If your a business and news is your business you better be reporting it.  Its more a sign of the times for immediate information.  From 24 hour instant news to facebook to twitter.  Just more coverage is avail than we have ever seen. To blame the media for covering it - what else are they supposed to do ? the biggest 10 stories today are this virus and the changes in all of our lives from it.  The days of waiting for the daily newspaper or the nightly 6 pm news are gone.  If they dont report it they arent going to last.   And one of the fallouts is increased panic because you hear it all day long as society demands for instant information. 

as an example - just look at this site.  Its a hunting site and whats the #1 thread for the last month ...... are we overhyping it too then? Most of us will be voting for Trump but because we talk about it means we want him out now?  No.   Or is it just on everyones mind right now?  Yes the virus doesnt seem that dangerous to most BUT it is going to effect everyones life even if you don't get infected.  Press have to report it whether its fox news or CNN or local news.  Hell sportscenter leads with it.  

and i couldnt agree more with you crappy that politics just suck!  I actually have gotten so i cant stand either side but root for several individuals only these days and most of them I cant vote for cause they arent in this state.  

• Like 2

It's way beyond politics now. Either we come together to fight, or we lose to a damn virus. There is no politics when it comes to truth or die. 

Unfortunately, we need to have nearly 100% buy-in to have a fighting chance. And there's too many Americans who think that they "know better". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Was joking but thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's way beyond politics now. Either we come together to fight, or we lose to a damn virus. There is no politics when it comes to truth or die. 
Unfortunately, we need to have nearly 100% buy-in to have a fighting chance. And there's too many Americans who think that they "know better". 
It's called Wuhan Virus. Enough of this covid19 bullshit. Let's call a spade a spade here. Enough PC bullshit. Say it with me WUHAN VIRUS!

7 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It's called Wuhan Virus. Enough of this covid19 bullshit. Let's call a spade a spade here. Enough PC bullshit. Say it with me WUHAN VIRUS!

Are you suggesting that emphasis and fear should be placed on the area where it originated and the people from that region? Is this to create fear and avoidance of people from a certain part of the world. If this is your intent, I feel ashamed for you...

1 hour ago, mowin said:

OMG, so this was the "Obama" economy.

You (are) dumber th(an) I thought. 

Good luck with everything. I'm out.   

It’s fairly easy to look up...no this thing that just blew up all over Wall Street is Trumps pumped up economy.

Obama increased both growth and the interest rate while leaving in tough and expensive environmental regs and green energy....after bailing out the banks without reinstating glass-steagall, big mistake Barry  

If someone so much as whispered recession on fox business then Trumps been up the feds ass to lower interest (bad for your savings) so the banks and traders felt comfortable riding a bubble 10x slick Willy’s tech bubble.

You are now firmly entrenched in Trumps bear market (Obama inherited one then never saw one again)

BTW I sold all my freed up stock almost 4 weeks ago at the 52 week high...it was the record for one of the companies.

Edit: I think the bottom of this thing is prolly 17,000-20,000 depending how long the Wuhan causes problems

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

Are you suggesting that emphasis and fear should be placed on the area where it originated and the people from that region? Is this to create fear and avoidance of people from a certain part of the world. If this is your intent, I feel ashamed for you...

Not at all I'm specifically calling out what it's name is. Enough pussyfooting around. It originated in China. China as a country is to blame. They have been the cause of the last 4 major outbreaks (Ebola not included because that never reached the states or became widespread outside of Africa) time to hold the country accountable. And by country I mean the Chinese government. If the virus originated in NY call it New York Virus. Same deal

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Not at all I'm specifically calling out what it's name is. Enough pussyfooting around. It originated in China. China as a country is to blame. They have been the cause of the last 4 major outbreaks (Ebola not included because that never reached the states or became widespread outside of Africa) time to hold the country accountable. And by country I mean the Chinese government

You want to see me go full on crackpot...This was Kim’s Christmas surprise 

Attacks only oldies or “dottards” as kim would say, important for his malnurished country.

Starts launching rockets like a science Olympiad (pa regionals are cancelled)

Edited by OtiscoPaul

You want to see me go full on crackpot...This was Kim’s Christmas surprise 
Attacks only oldies or “dottards” as kim would say, important for his malnurished country.
Starts launching rockets like a science Olympiad (pa regionals are cancelled)
While extremely far fetched, could make for an excellent fictional story or at least a halfway decent tv episode

• Thanks 1