Corona Virus Thread

Panic is setting in I already have multiple people requesting remote access.  Not because we have anyone infected at work but because of fear. . .  Now everyone wants to work from home.  And guess who gets to set up the computers, lol.  I need gloves! 

6 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Good luck with your paper money when this all goes to hell in a few weeks

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

That's why I stocked up on boatloads of tp and canned goods just like good ole papist said

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm diversified. I got beer, salmon, venison, cash, taxidermy, lawncare & pool products. what more does a man need?

This is Papist's DREAM!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 3

I'm diversified. I got beer, salmon, venison, cash, taxidermy, lawncare & pool products. what more does a man need?
This is Papist's DREAM!
Excellent! I'll be over at 730 to comondeer your supplies

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OtiscoPaul said:

It’s like an equity loan knucklehead, it’s was based on a certain figure that now is 1/3  less through market forces.

We will “pay ourselves” back money that no longer even exist in our 401k thanks to market forces...at low low interest thanks Don!

Not only would it not be possible to get this loan now, but had we done nothing we would not have any cash to show for it...we rescued cash from our 401k by borrowing “from” it before it tanked... we never divested anything from the 401k

This is about 1/3 of our land purchase we will have “paid ourselves” back in a couple years and have added value in our land and no change in our 401k other than the growth from continuing to contribute to it

lol knuckledhead...

you're clearly a financial and medical genius. I'll leave you be. 

23 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

What's the over/under on the page count of this thread? 80?

Considering this thread has gained ten pages, in less than two days, I'll take the over on 80.......lol

If Papist were still here, it would already be past one hundred!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1