Corona Virus Thread

6 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

You have made quite a SLASH here in your 3 Months. No-- not a Democrat like you are. Proud Trump Supporter , so we won't agree on much.    You write very similar to Papist who has been long gone..

I hope no hard feelings though, just a different viewpoint. I know I hold no I'll will towards anyone I don't agree with.

8 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

You have made quite a SLASH here in your 3 Months. No-- not a Democrat like you are. Proud Trump Supporter , so we won't agree on much.    You write very similar to Papist who has been long gone..

I hope there's no hard feelings though, just a different viewpoint. I know that I hold no I'll will towards anyone I disagree with, and admire the knowledge that is shared around this forum.

Looks like a national shutdown could be quite possible for schools. The superintendent of Buffalo public schools just had a press conference and said there's a group of the 64 largest schools in the country that met for phone conferences.... Buffalo being one of them and half of those schools are already shut down for an extended period of time. Buffalo is only having teachers report Monday to get work ready......students return Tuesday and then most likey shut down for a few weeks after that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I was assigned a bottle of Purell at work today and had to sign for it. I have to turn in the empty if I want another.

Had to do an online training about staying safe from viruses.....but the room is shared keyboards with hundreds of users passing through, and nothing in the room to wash hands on.

Can't make this shit up.

On the upside the grocery store was a madhouse on the way home, BUT, I'm gluten free and lots of that was on the shelves.:rofl:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I purposefully chose to ignore the political section of this forum. Do I now have to add this thread ? 

Agreed too much crazy shit to worry about that.  Everything here is closing can't even keep up.  Schools are dropping so fast my phone is going nuts.  

You just can’t write this stuff. Or maybe you can. 

The speech was largely written by Kushner and senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, who were still making tweaks to the text until moments before Trump delivered it, according to people familiar with the process. Thirty minutes before Trump appeared live on camera, a final draft of his remarks still had not circulated widely within the White House, one of those people said. And senior health experts in the administration did not review a final draft of the remarks, according to a senior administration official.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-teleprompter-speech/2020/03/12/81bc8a3a-647a-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

1 minute ago, left field said:

You just can’t write this stuff. Or maybe you can. 

The speech was largely written by Kushner and senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, who were still making tweaks to the text until moments before Trump delivered it, according to people familiar with the process. Thirty minutes before Trump appeared live on camera, a final draft of his remarks still had not circulated widely within the White House, one of those people said. And senior health experts in the administration did not review a final draft of the remarks, according to a senior administration official.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-teleprompter-speech/2020/03/12/81bc8a3a-647a-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html

Lol... And the Washington Post is a reputable rag...

I prefer to lurk on here and listen and learn from great hunters like I do on hunting beast and rarely post. Following this thread makes me think most hunters on here think the same and were always prepared for whatever scenario may pop up. It also reminds me of my childhood collecting koolaid points. Otisco Paul has won the grand prize he’s definitely drank the most koolaid of the outdoor community

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I firmly believe I had or have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of feel the same way, I had what I thought was a bad sinus infection for a few weeks and am now constantly clearing my throat

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

So the craziest thing I’ve seen yet is target sports USA is pretty much out of all Bulk 5.56

If the $#!+ really hits the fan lead wrapped in brass will probably bring the best rate of return and will be more valuable than currency.  Throwing your money into the stock market most likely won't help you much as we already starting to see.

Edited by steve863