Corona Virus Thread

22 minutes ago, left field said:

Talking to friends in the city, the bars and restaurants are packed. I think much of this is a sense of invulnerability that the young possess. Here in Delhi, almost all of the bars, cafes, etc are closing. 

If that happens down here in Dogpatch, I may save enough money for a nice hunting trip  !!

• Haha 4

Co-vid19 update next week we will be burning all the body's in the streets. Sites will be posted on your counties web page. So look for a site near you! After the burning the will be a wake at your town or city hall with free beer and hot dogs for the first 50 people there. all others will receive 1 free roll of toilet paper.:scared::drinks:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, airedale said:

After this toilet paper shortage fiasco these paperless  "Ass Blaster" toilets will be the next big thing!:lol:

image.thumb.jpeg.ce6863cdf2f8abc0dc7bd32033b3a9ed.jpg

As with everything else in this thread I’m way ahead of the curve I have been using the “Biffy” bidet fir a decade...if you’ve got time to air dry (maybe reading a little huntingny) you don’t even need a towel (or sock)

Ive got spare unused that I’ll auction off to the most creative bidder (get it?)

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Haha 1

I was off on my no re-infection theory. Apparently there are several patients who have recovered from coronavirus but found to be positive again. Some speculate that this maybe more due to poor testing. Either false negative which resulted in a premature release or false positives on retest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well,
I’m in Toronto.5d28834fd8e8c51a4bff3d666cce9a60.jpg&key=414d6415b04f51b0b6bcacf513ee3a38ca4dfa680b34fc538111493192c9894d

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was just referencing this movie when asked “how much weight have you lost on your new diet?” Answer,”7 pound..it’s like throwing a lounge chair off the titanic”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Symptoms from a source in China. This is a translated document and differs from cdc. Not sure who’s right. Some comments are mine. Sorry about Celsius. 

Day 1 to day 3 - beginning cold/flu symptoms, no fever not tired

day 4 - throat some pain,  some aches and pains, voice getting coarse, eating somewhat affected. (Not sure how) mild headache, mild stomach ache, runs, start of Hershey squirts- this must be where people are getting the concept of hoarding toilet paper. 

Day 5 - throat worse,  voice more coarse, fever starting up to 36.7 C. , weakness, joint pain, 

day 6 - fever 37c coughing up mucus or dry cough, pain eat, swallow or speaking, (guessing due to throat pain) , general sickness, tired, begin of difficult breathing, finger pain, increased Hershey squirts, vomit.

day 7 - higher fever 37.437.8 C , increase in cough, headache, worse Hershey squirts, worse vomiting. 

Day 8 - fever above 38c, more difficult breathing, heavy chest, continue of cough headaches joint and arm pain, 

day 9 - all symptoms getting worse. More difficult breathing. Time for lung X-ray. (I wouldn’t be waiting until this. I’d see doc at like day 6)

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Well,
I’m in Toronto.5d28834fd8e8c51a4bff3d666cce9a60.jpg

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wonder what's easier at this point for you....

getting back into the US 

or becoming a Canadian Citizen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I’ve been “reassigned to home” as a teacher in my district ...indefinitely. Monday I will be “teaching” remotely. Put an assignment up and sit by my computer to answer any questions. Some HS teachers are using videos or even live meeting apps. Nope!
Way too dangerous in my opinion.

• Like 1

Things are very calm in Delhi and Oneonta. The grocery store is a little busy and the obvious shelves are empty. I grabbed a gas can at Home Depot and it was a ghost town. As are the gas stations. People seem to be doing what they should. Stock up, hunker down, limit contact and wait it out. 

2 minutes ago, left field said:

Things are very calm in Delhi and Oneonta. The grocery store is a little busy and the obvious shelves are empty. I grabbed a gas can at Home Depot and it was a ghost town. As are the gas stations. People seem to be doing what they should. Stock up, hunker down, limit contact and wait it out. 

I'm loading all of my extra mags....Now if I can only remember where I put that bag of grenades and tote full of claymores...

• Like 2

What's with the toilet paper? I can understand the hand sanitizer.I went and did my regular food shopping and it was nuts.There was no TP,water or chicken?Yet there was plenty of non perishables.Why would there be a toilet paper shortage or water or anything for that matter.

I didn't read this whole thread,so if someone explained it sorry I missed it.

Eggs were cleaned out at My local Stop+ Shop. Bagels also. Not one Bagel left..

Bill - you’re next!

@WestchesterNews12 : A list of neighborhoods are under a coronavirus quarantine lockdown in Westchester County, Putnam, and Dutchess Counties. See below if your area is on the list:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BG48ENgCEAAIDl9.jpg
Spread the news

• Haha 1