Corona Virus Thread

39 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

try to pic up your 325 wsm?  I did the same and left empty handed.  But at least Jim was a nice guy.

Yea I called ahead and he told me system was slow... So I stopped down and filled out the paperwork.  I’ll probably get it this weekend.  Without a scope and ammo it’ll just be something pretty to look at. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Yea I called ahead and he told me system was slow... So I stopped down and filled out the paperwork.  I’ll probably get it this weekend.  Without a scope and ammo it’ll just be something pretty to look at. 

He warned me that I wouldn't leave with the rifles because the system was down but that he would call when cleared.  This weekend would be nice.  No rush for me anyhow.  I plan to raid Nomad's well stocked basement if needed. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

He warned me that I wouldn't leave with the rifles because the system was down but that he would call when cleared.  This weekend would be nice.  No rush for me anyhow.  I plan to raid Nomad's well stocked basement if needed. 

Yea, I don’t need much of an excuse to leave work early to go handle some guns.  Once I get the new one I’ll need to do some rearranging of the gun safes to make room for it, and start a new thread for scope advice. 

• Like 1

If your need gets bad let me know. I believe I have a few cans still up at my camp I could take a ride if you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, I got some at Acme online (Enfamil)

Thanks for the offer, I got some at Acme online (Enfamil)

Nice my wife said you can also call the number on the back of the cans and they are sending out free samples

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Just wanted to let people know.  If you are an oxford resident and a child in school they have 2 meals per kid each day for pickup and its alot my teenager couldnt finish it. One is at the school another is in mcdonough.   This food doesnt depend on income if you have a kid in the system(actually my 3 yr old is also) they have 2 full meals for pickup. If anyone knows someone or is apart of the school and needs help picking up food me and my wife will be trying to help get the food to the kids.   Im sure alot of schools are doing the same just trying to get the word out for people.  

Biz one of my friends wife is a manager at a big chain store and they have formula hidden behind the service desk because people were stealing it.  So that might be the situation as well.

We have the same thing going on in Guilderland. I've been helping every day. Just drive up and we'll bring it out to you.

12 hours ago, johnplav said:

Yea, I don’t need much of an excuse to leave work early to go handle some guns.  Once I get the new one I’ll need to do some rearranging of the gun safes to make room for it, and start a new thread for scope advice. 

Whatcha gonna do with your new toy, John  ??...Got an elk hunt in your future  ??...