Corona Virus Thread

No gym, I figured if inmates can be jacked , with body weigh exercises and some rudimentary equipment ,I can at least stay in the game .

So today started my garage ,Corona Prison work outs !

Chins

KB swings

Mud buckets

bent over rows ( KB )

9D2812C7-F076-4E39-B126-EFE6A749E62B.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, Lawdwaz said:

The Smithsonian is looking for a bike just like that........... :)

It took me years to find an old boys bike in good shape ! Girls ones are all over as they didn’t destroy them like us , in fact I rode an old girls one for years till I got this one .

Its locked to the wall .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

b3bd86641f34cfd74da33256dbf067d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs Nomad did some shopping today too, she got the two liter Tanqueray Gin, a bottle of whiskey , and a bottle of wine for the youngest who’s coming home for week end .

Little does she know I’ve got hid similar amounts . These are back ups in case liquor stores shut down .

Almost like Cali's shelter in place plan...
Shelter in place, or run errands, whatever. 

Actually we don’t have to stay home. Golf courses still open. It’s business related only in NY I guess

Im, guessing shed hunting is essential travel ? Because I’m going Tuesday .

Business only restrictions. I don’t believe humans are restricted from going outside and having fun. I just came back from a walk with baby and wife at the high school. It was loaded with people playing tennis, lacrosse, etc.

Brief Update from my brother:

All doctors are segregated so if someone gets it, it doesn’t take down the entire group. My brother works in an enclosed room and only deals with patients through glass and computer. Only nurses go inside patient rooms since they can afford to lose nurses to quarantine but not doctors. Some doctors have chose to sleep in the negative pressure rooms overnight to play it safe and not even leave the hospital. He and other employees get full physical before work and after work every single day

And nurses and doctors been doing surgeries without masks because none left

51 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Actually we don’t have to stay home. Golf courses still open. It’s business related only in NY I guess

I’m surprised golf courses would be open?! 

26 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Brief Update from my brother:

All doctors are segregated so if someone gets it, it doesn’t take down the entire group. My brother works in an enclosed room and only deals with patients through glass and computer. Only nurses go inside patient rooms since they can afford to lose nurses to quarantine but not doctors. Some doctors have chose to sleep in the negative pressure rooms overnight to play it safe and not even leave the hospital. He and other employees get full physical before work and after work every single day

And nurses and doctors been doing surgeries without masks because none left

Daughter works in pre/post opp. Since most elective surgery is cancelled ,not much to, do so they split into four groups . Week one she is home on call, week two home work on required annual course work, week three , work at hospital, week four , home work on obtaining certificates in various fields .

They could easily put them all straight to work on floors , but they’re protecting  groups of them for ,worst case .

• Like 1

I’m surprised golf courses would be open?! 

My friend played today. Said it was packed. Maybe they will close? Not sure. It’s outdoors. And I saw they took away ball washers and rakes. Only 3 people at a time can enter clubhouses to pay

My friend played today. Said it was packed. Maybe they will close? Not sure. It’s outdoors. And I saw they took away ball washers and rakes. Only 3 people at a time can enter clubhouses to pay

Starting Sunday it’s all over no non essential business

• Like 1

Bait shops too? I’m fine skipping golf for fishing but I need sawbellies

I’m trying to argue that my golf team can still play!!! Foursomes, they only touch their equipment, keep the sticks in (legal anyway), could actually play Tri-matches to make them three-Somes

• Like 1

Bait shops too? I’m fine skipping golf for fishing but I need sawbellies

I’m trying to argue that my golf team can still play!!! Foursomes, they only touch their equipment, keep the sticks in (legal anyway), could actually play Tri-matches to make them three-Somes

Stopped into local gun shop this afternoon and he was packed full of ammo still and shoppers.  But he said theyve had guys coming 4 or 5 hrs to get guns and ammo sinces he has so much.  My biggest issue i had was so many down staters that came up to their camps to get away.   Which is fine any normal time but i heard 3 different groups saying they came from down state and everyone new someone that had it.  This is how its spreading like it is people coming out of hot zones to escape and brining it with them. 

• Like 1